Struggling chadlite mentalcel ramblings

TallDarkAndHandsome

TallDarkAndHandsome

Iron
First off I want to get this clear, I don't write this thread to brag, I wouldn’t wish my mental health struggles on my worst enemy.

I’m really struggling right now, and I need to get this off my chest. My mental health has been deteriorating, and I don’t feel like myself anymore. I’m at a point where I can’t shake off this constant feeling that I’m unlovable. I know this might sound dark, but I’m autistic, and I genuinely hate myself for reasons I can’t even fully explain. No matter what I do, I can’t escape these negative thoughts about myself.

People around me, and even girls irl and on dating apps, seem to think I’m good-looking. Many of them often message me first too, and I know that’s not common for most guys. The average .org-er would probably rate me Chadlite, but honestly, I feel ugly inside and out. The attention doesn’t even feel real, like they’re seeing something in me that I just can’t. It’s like no matter how much validation I get, it doesn’t fill that emptiness.

I’ve been on dates, but everything feels pointless and like a waste of time because my libido is low, and I’m almost totally uninterested in sex. I don’t get how normies can be so motivated to date and be so interested in women. Maybe it’s the Prozac I’ve been on (which I’m currently tapering off of to see if that’s the cause of my low sex drive). It’s frustrating because I don’t know what’s wrong with me, and I don’t know if things will ever get better.

I’ve got some looks, sure, but mentally, I’m just… off. I’m not okay. I keep thinking that if I had a neurotypical brain, I’d be an absolute slayer. I’d crush it in life and in dating, but instead, I feel trapped in this headspace where nothing feels right or good enough.

I just had to vent because I feel like nobody really understands me IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, GigaStacySexual, twojei and 4 others
dnr

also jfl at taking prozac and typing this, it's well documented that it decreases libido

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Rhino LeFort and truthhurts
First off I want to get this clear, I don't write this thread to brag, I wouldn’t wish my mental health struggles on my worst enemy.

I’m really struggling right now, and I need to get this off my chest. My mental health has been deteriorating, and I don’t feel like myself anymore. I’m at a point where I can’t shake off this constant feeling that I’m unlovable. I know this might sound dark, but I’m autistic, and I genuinely hate myself for reasons I can’t even fully explain. No matter what I do, I can’t escape these negative thoughts about myself.

People around me, and even girls irl and on dating apps, seem to think I’m good-looking. Many of them often message me first too, and I know that’s not common for most guys. The average .org-er would probably rate me Chadlite, but honestly, I feel ugly inside and out. The attention doesn’t even feel real, like they’re seeing something in me that I just can’t. It’s like no matter how much validation I get, it doesn’t fill that emptiness.

I’ve been on dates, but everything feels pointless and like a waste of time because my libido is low, and I’m almost totally uninterested in sex. I don’t get how normies can be so motivated to date and be so interested in women. Maybe it’s the Prozac I’ve been on (which I’m currently tapering off of to see if that’s the cause of my low sex drive). It’s frustrating because I don’t know what’s wrong with me, and I don’t know if things will ever get better.

I’ve got some looks, sure, but mentally, I’m just… off. I’m not okay. I keep thinking that if I had a neurotypical brain, I’d be an absolute slayer. I’d crush it in life and in dating, but instead, I feel trapped in this headspace where nothing feels right or good enough.

ur chadlite but girls dont find u good looking. Seems legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, SavageAstronaut, chadintraining and 3 others
who tf told you girls dont message first on dating apps they all do if you match

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
play gta v online

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

Just come out already

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Suns9999

You’re not a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and Suns9999
patrick bateman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Suns9999
You’re not a chadlite
Even if he isn’t he mogs you you stupid arab shitskin
Imagine posting those 10000x morphed pics and claiming chadlite
ahahahahhaha
I suggest you kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, GigaStacySexual, Xangsane and 2 others
Average narcy delusional ltn on org who has been rated htn by other Indian subhumans

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and GigaStacySexual

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Indian Commenter