Struggling to get a skincare routine?

BlackMaxxer

BlackMaxxer

Banned
Certainly! Here's a simple skincare routine that you can follow:

1. Cleanser: Start by washing your face with a gentle cleanser. Look for a cleanser that suits your skin type (such as oily, dry, or combination). Gently massage the cleanser onto your damp skin, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.

2. Toner: After cleansing, apply a toner to help balance your skin's pH levels and remove any remaining impurities. Use a cotton pad or your clean hands to apply the toner to your face and neck. Allow it to dry before moving on to the next step.

3. Moisturizer: Apply a moisturizer that is suitable for your skin type. Moisturizers help hydrate your skin and keep it soft and supple. Take a small amount of moisturizer and gently massage it onto your face and neck in upward circular motions. Let it absorb into your skin before proceeding to the next step.

4. Sunscreen: Apply sunscreen with broad-spectrum protection to shield your skin from harmful UV rays. Use a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher. Apply it generously to your face and any other exposed areas of your body. Reapply sunscreen every two hours, especially if you're spending time outdoors.

5. Optional: If you have specific skin concerns, you can incorporate targeted treatments like serums or spot treatments. For example, if you have acne-prone skin, you can use a salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide-based treatment. Apply these treatments after cleansing and before moisturizing.

Remember, consistency is key when it comes to skincare. It's best to follow this routine twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, to maintain healthy skin. Additionally, don't forget to drink plenty of water, eat a balanced diet, and get enough sleep as these factors also contribute to the overall health and appearance of your skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815 and Deleted member 28896
No mention of tretinoin, over for AI cels

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Dicktator
Very good thread!

• +1
Reactions: BlackMaxxer
What would you reccomend for comedonal acne ?

Yo
What would you reccomend for comedonal acne ?
u can try out aloe Vera gel + turmeric powder that’s what I used for mine and i started seeing results after like 4 days

Yo

u can try out aloe Vera gel + turmeric powder that’s what I used for mine and i started seeing results after like 4 days
how do you use it? do you wash it off or not ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
Yo

i thought turmeric reduces hair growth tho