stubble is looks failo

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, E and eyebleach
Only fully grown beard looks good. Stubble or a patchy beard looks bad. Not to mention it's irritating to deal with.

Sadly for me, I can't grow a legit beard as I only really grow on chin. Im just going to chronically pluck my chin hairs till they stop growing. Will keep my stash hairs because I can grow them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 65033, Jungcuck and 7 others
Only fully grown beard looks good. Stubble or a patchy beard looks bad. Not to mention it's irritating to deal with.

Sadly for me, I can't grow a legit beard as I only really grow on chin. Im just going to chronically pluck my chin hairs till they stop growing. Will keep my stash hairs because I can grow them.
Absolute cope. Most male models are clean shaven or light stubble, beard is too hairy. Atesh Salih, Cameron Alborzian, et. al immediately come to mind.

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, kingpiin, niqfan625 and 13 others
stubble 😍❤️
IMG 3305

stubble 🤓🤢
IMG 3306

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SmartFella, TheBiggestIncelEver, Linus1888 and 21 others
Absolute cope. Most male models are clean shaven or light stubble, beard is too hairy.
most people aren't male models you fucking dunce.

The Virginian Laugh GIF by GritTV

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
im 15 with stubble tbh it covers up a bit of acne and its kinda good looking but im way to young for it

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Attachments

• The effects of facial hair manipulation on female perceptions of attractiveness,.pdf
    236.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and greycel
Just be chad theory.

Normie would look better if he could get a well groomed beard or be clean shaven

just get retinol if you cant get tretinoin.

IMG 3239

just get retinol if you cant get tretinoin.
im on accutane rn but yeah good theory
for most people stubble looks like shit but for people it harmonizes with its good

Correction, light stubble looks shit on you. Just because you are subhuman doesnt mean everyone is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74410 and dark.max
don't make fun of our blackpilled fellas
you facking idiot. In nature, we would naturally want to make fun of others to mog them and steal their nutrients.
hehe

A stubble and clean shaven literally give more jaw definition(but not for the ones with a weak jaw)

Light stubble is fine I do it all the time

I think full beard is completely subhuman and disgusting if it’s not maintained correctly

Clean shaven mogs all though and how I look like 6/7 days of the week

The greycels keep getting retarded
stupid fucking kike face time right now so you can get sent back to the gas chambers after this mog.

Models are human you fucking retard, you should reverse engineer everything models do to boost appeal.

This is why I don't interact with offtopic-cels, you guys are here for brainrot while being subhuman despite being here for years.

y
stupid fucking kike face time right now so you can get sent back to the gas chambers after this mog.

Models are human you fucking retard, you should reverse engineer everything models do to boost appeal.

This is why I don't interact with offtopic-cels, you guys are here for brainrot while being subhuman despite being here for years.
yep just checked this retard's post history, zero looksmaxxes, suck my dick subhuman off-topic maxxer. show face or GTFO

Correction, light stubble looks shit on you. Just because you are subhuman doesnt mean everyone is
I hate subhuman incels who can't even have sex, they should be banned off the forum. to use this forum you should be atleast ltn+

Nah light stubble looks good...well it depends person to person...In my case light stubble suits me...

Screenshot 20240811 123916 Chrome

Look at this nigger @Imretarded?

muh you're not here for looksmaxxing, only offtopic, nigger I've already maxxed out everything.

6'1, rated HTN by a lot of trusted users here, doing good on OLD & Irl girls. Why do you think I care in the slightest about sending my face to an irrelevant retard like you?

These new incels joining the forum are absolutely dogshit, self-proclaimed LTNs with Egos higher than Stacies. Jfl

• JFL
View attachment 3088074

muh you're not here for looksmaxxing, only offtopic, nigger I've already maxxed out everything.

6'1, rated HTN by a lot of trusted users here, doing good on OLD & Irl girls. Why do you think I care in the slightest about sending my face to an irrelevant retard like you?

These new incels joining the forum are absolutely dogshit, self-proclaimed LTNs with Egos higher than Stacies. Jfl
brutal for niggacels

Depends on the person, Chico looks great with a stubble

Nah... 💀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240810_111325_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810_111325_Gallery.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240810_111206.jpg
    20240810_111206.jpg
    954.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011
View attachment 3088074

Ok facetime lmfao, you fucking retard kike I'll spit on your grave dm me your discord. After this, we can set up a boxing match and I will fucking murder you twink.

Ok facetime lmfao, you fucking retard kike I'll spit on your grave dm me your discord. After this, we can set up a boxing match and I will fucking murder you twink.
I will actually fucking kill you I am not even playing come on @Tyler x Durden dm me your discord and we can arrange something. I can claim ltn and you can claim htn or even chad, but facetime will see who mogs, and I notice you have a boxing gif as your pfp I hope you actually know how to fight because otherwise i will smash your head in a nyc pavement you fucking jew

I will actually fucking kill you I am not even playing come on @Tyler x Durden dm me your discord and we can arrange something. I can claim ltn and you can claim htn or even chad, but facetime will see who mogs, and I notice you have a boxing gif as your pfp I hope you actually know how to fight because otherwise i will smash your head in a nyc pavement you fucking jew
you're actually a fucking bitch if you don't facetime me and i won't respond further unless your discord and everything is in dms.

Anyway, I use og lookism rating scale, I don't fraud like well respected "chads" here (no one here is a true chadlite, best user is zeta at low chadlite, don't call yourself chad anything or even htn if you've never been approached by a few agencies). i don't care what some random person who hasn't been asked to model says.

you should hop on an ai

greycel moment
my fault for not rotting on a lookscoping forum that isn't even the best at what it does, random pinterests and instagram posts have more value than 99.9% of this subforum. .net had actual stacy slayers, but the faces of this entire forum are only caught with ltbs and mtbs, fucking over.
:lul:

bitch saw it and didn't respond, actual .org trucel. Probably jacks off to my bbc fucking his favorite oneitis

you're actually a fucking bitch if you don't facetime me and i won't respond further unless your discord and everything is in dms.
Caging at this :lul: @IAMNOTANINCEL @Imretarded?

What are you, a 12 year old?

Stop acting like a Keyboard Warrior typing paragraphs for me lol cause I did not read a word.

I can imagine this nigger raging like a monkey behind the screen, yo nigga dm me your address I'll kill you :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL

Stop acting like a Keyboard Warrior typing paragraphs for me lol cause I did not read a word.

I can imagine this nigger raging like a monkey behind the screen, yo nigga dm me your address I'll kill you :forcedsmile::ROFLMAO:
dnr, no discord

Grown out beard destroys facial ratios in most cases and most foids find it disgusting anyways (foids like foids and men that look like foids).

• Woah

I KEEL U BICH

Grown out beard destroys facial ratios in most cases and most foids find it disgusting anyways (foids like foids and men that look like foids).
mirin female gaze maxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Bomber517 and glaruz
I think it depends on the person.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Most women will tell you they prefer stubble, and their revealed preference aligns with that. Beards hide bones, and clean shaven hides facial hair genes. Stubble shows both.

Most women will tell you they prefer stubble, and their revealed preference aligns with that. Beards hide bones, and clean shaven hides facial hair genes. Stubble shows both.
Most women will either lie to you or themselves. Clean shaved is best and women hate facial hair. JFL if someone still thinks beards are attractive to women when they dislike 70-90% of men and overrate fellow women.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Stubble full beard shaped up so looks clean

Or clean shaven,

Only

it's not about what looks good it's about showing off your genetic quality. beard hides bad genetic facial features. clean shaven reveales good genetic facial features. bad quality beard shows bad quality genes, good quality beard shows high quality genes etc.

Although full beards are usually soy, most men look uncanny without facial hair

Stubble mogs
Moustache + goatee combo mogs too

you should have facial hair if your jaw is bad, but if it isn't stay clean shaven to show it off, there is no one facial hairstyle for all.
its not always black and white buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: moggr2009
im 15 with stubble tbh it covers up a bit of acne and its kinda good looking but im way to young for it
Nigguh I didn’t grow facial hair till my 20s

• JFL
Reactions: moggr2009