Stubble really looks like shit on me

Whatever

Whatever

Proximity pilled
I have a pretty good lower third so I shave everyday, but I was on a road trip so I didn’t for a few days.

I thought it looked good in the mirror and front selfie camera. But in my bathroom I have an angled mirror set up where I can see my whole self from different angles. And from the side the stubble looked disgusting. It made my jawline look way less defined, I do have a bit of submental fat but the stubble seemed to multiply it. It made my whole lower third look less concave. The growth pattern is overall very uneven, there will be this thick black spot of it underneath my chin (which is square and forwards) and nothing on my cheeks.

I’m not saying that facial hair is unattractive to women, it can be attractive and it’s also something of an NTmax. But definitely see how you look from all angles using two or three mirrors. And understand your own growth pattern. When I had it for a little bit in my early twenties I got more polarized reactions from women. But now, at least where I live, there are almost no clean shaven guys with defined jawlines, so I like the idea of standing out.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I use stubble to get rid of baby face