Stubble with sharp lines is a huge looksmax

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I haven’t seen many people talk about this but stubble with a sharp neck/cheekline is an insane looksmax, it’s the equivalent to make-up.

Makes your jawline and cheekbones pop more. I recently shaved in a neck + cheek line as before I used to just trim it and leave it more natural; difference is insane.

These are good examples of the sharp lines:

E4B24234 1ED3 4926 8A7E BFEA746EBD9B
6598C1FB 378D 4096 B6C0 C3A07137E6B3

If your face is narrow it’s best to give the cheekline a slight curve but if your face is wide then keep the cheekline squared.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Kmscurry, thereallegend and 5 others
Water. Problem is most men are cucked by low t and can’t even grow a dense stubble like this.
Also the two men you posted have a mogger jawline and would look good even clean shaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Deleted member 20370, Inscol and 9 others
and if it’s patchy please shave it bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Water. Problem is most men are cucked by low t and can’t even grow a dense stubble like this.
Also the two men you posted have a mogger jawline and would look good even clean shaven
True but this enhances whatever jawline you currently have.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and germanlooks
all you need for that to work is great gonial angle+ wide jaws+ ideal chin height and width+ ideal facial hair. very easy to get it seems:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Boxingfan, Deleted member 2968 and 2 others
I haven’t seen many people talk about this but stubble with a sharp neck/cheekline is an insane looksmax, it’s the equivalent to make-up.

Makes your jawline and cheekbones pop more. I recently shaved in a neck + cheek line as before I used to just trim it and leave it more natural; difference is insane.

These are good examples of what I’m talking about:

View attachment 1298133View attachment 1298134

If your face is narrow it’s best to give the cheekline a slight curve but if your face is wide then keep the cheekline squared.
some people shave right under their jawline instead of the neckline, what are your thoughts on this?

• Love it
all you need for that to work is great gonial angle+ wide jaws+ ideal chin height and width+ ideal facial hair. very easy to get it seems:lul:
Just be Chadlite bro.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Bruh, this enhances whatever your currently have. You will look BETTER

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and mortis
Bruh, this enhances whatever your currently have. You will look BETTER
yeah but by not much. to enhance you better, you need ideal features. nothing can really save a weak lower third tbh unles surgery or heavy beard that make you look like oldcels

yeah but by not much. to enhance you better, you need ideal features. nothing can really save a weak lower third tbh unles surgery or heavy beard that make you look like oldcels
This can bring lower thirds up to a position where it isn’t a failo anymore, unless you’re severely recessed. The stubble itself also adds appeal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mortis
Minox + DHT.

• Love it
This can bring lower thirds up to a position where it isn’t a failo anymore, unless you’re severely recessed. The stubble itself also adds appeal.
stubbles wont change a failo tbh. weak jaw with stubbles is still a weak jaw. you yourself posted 2 top tier dude for that

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 2968
Mortisssssssssss