Stuck with eye surgery decision

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I consulted some surgeons, and also this forum before.
I got so many different advice for surgery, and everybody said something different.

- upper bleph
- no bleph because it will be a looksmin. Instead do upper lid fillers or fat graft
- brow corner lift
- cantopexy
- combo of upper and lower
- browridge implant

what could be the right surgery?? I need eye transformation asap

the answer is always TABAN

I know it's not directly related, but your eyebrow shape is terrible rn, have you tried trimming them?

Last edited:
Here a video to see the situation better:

Your medial canthus is another problem it’s not really downturned(which is fairly underlooked in psl forums)I feel like this and your nct, and eyelid exposure is your problem.

taban would be best choice,email him a pic of your eyes he will explain, but it will prob cost like 20k with upper eyelid fillers as you do need a good bitta work done.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2846
Your medial canthus is another problem it’s not really downturned(which is fairly underlooked in psl forums)I feel like this and your nct, and eyelid exposure is your problem.

taban would be best choice,email him a pic of your eyes he will explain, but it will prob cost like 20k with upper eyelid fillers as you do need a good bitta work done.
So you dont think i need blepheroplasty for the upper eyelid? I know eyes need to be hooded, but isnt there to much skin on the upper eyelid that needs to get cut out first, and then filled with fat/fillers? You can see what i mean on my closed eye picture...
Damn, i dont wanna fly 15 hours to LA, but if taban is the only good one, i have no other choice.

Taban isn’t a magician

You do not need bleph. Maybe browridge implant. But that is a rare operation I know nothing about

You only need almond eye, NOTHING ELSE.

Ask for a canthoplasty in your country.

you could improve your eyebrows significantly non surgically, look at the eyebrow maxxing guide

So you dont think i need blepheroplasty for the upper eyelid? I know eyes need to be hooded, but isnt there to much skin on the upper eyelid that needs to get cut out first, and then filled with fat/fillers? You can see what i mean on my closed eye picture...
Damn, i dont wanna fly 15 hours to LA, but if taban is the only good one, i have no other choice.
Yea most likely(not 100 sure) taban isnt all it. but he will fix your eyes to his best but you have to push him, Im hoping to see him in the next 2 years, itll be a long ass flight too. If you have the money i would fix eyes first in most cases. You could also get a browridge implant via eppley that would help with hoodedness also, prob your best bet now that i think of it. Also improve them with out surgery give them more width there are ways and guides on here to do so.