Student government

Deleted member 5431

Deleted member 5431

Murphymaxxing
I always loled at the people in hs who took the whole student government thing seriously. One of my relatives was like vice president and now he works in some warehouse. Jfl at thinking your gonna change the world with stupid high school speeches about society when the world is run by bankers and secret societies who have vast amounts of power. Muh I’m gonna become president one day. Yeah Jfk was too and he got assassinated cause he spoke out against the powers that be. Once see who has the power you do as they tell you or your dead. I have more respect for people who try to become entrepreneurs and try to make money. Had a relative like that dropped out of hs and started hs own little welding company. Makes pretty good money. He also is one of the smartest people I know. Told me all about nwo stuff , bankers and financial tips. Mind you that’s only with a sophomore education. Jfl at people who follow the 9 to 5 path. If you can try to do something outside the box or either scam the system.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6403
its just to get into college

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Usually people in student gov were losers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431 and Blackout.xl
Political schools like Yale and Georgetown eat this kind of shit up.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6095
JFL if you weren't part of the schools social club and all the girls there including the president with big anime titties want to date you.

7BF22766 E1FE 4E4B A8D5 9CDA7D3EDC3B

JFL if you weren't part of the schools social club and all the girls there including the president with big anime titties want to date you.
Some of them where chads where I went to at but others where trucel tier. Of course the chad ones where always treated with respect.