• JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Art of Pattinson, glaruz and 5 others
Damn so red pillers were right about men peaking in their 30s-40s after all

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, glaruz, iloveboobs and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, drimprovement, iloveboobs and 3 others
dating ends when you stop having access to young low n-count women.

JFL at dating at 30+ yo. The fact most men are being denied access to young women even when they are young themselves = its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, glaruz, iloveboobs and 3 others
most men dont get more SMV value past 25 just betabuxxing
I think late 20s-early 30s is most ideal because at that age you still retain most of your looks (assuming that you aren't norwooding heavily) while also likely doing better financially + having more maturity. Foids consider the latter too despite what BP autists think

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Art of Pattinson and NoLongerHuman
Also shows how fucked up women are.

They only deal with the top men until age 25, then start settling for the rest

5xryeufu2ird1.jpeg

Yep, they still crave chad cock regardless of age though. The cravings never end.

They need a stable subhuman they can use, abuse and drain though.

• +1
Reactions: zyzz007 returns
I think late 20s-early 30s is most ideal because at that age you still retain most of your looks (assuming that you aren't norwooding heavily) while also likely doing better financially + having more maturity. Foids consider the latter too despite what BP autists think
The majority of men are oldcels by their late 20s due to skin aging and they are also fully developed as men in early 20s (nothing more to improve).

Very few look like this:

458619637 902964951686261 36463963549179293 n

Most look like this:

458610845 493109060255736 6582960934577539111 n

Reminder that most men do not even use SPF, not to mention retinoids, botox, and other procedures, makeup, diet, etc. By late 20s it is over and the stats prove it (men forever lose their ability to get younger women):

1410381550258 wps 8 Dating Graph COMPOSITE
439755778 452971160658181 6006939359508602101 n

Edit: put the fertility rate stat (though that is another black pill) instead of age gap in relationships. You get the idea...

Young users can count themselves lucky to be blackpilled and have a chance to be like Amnesia. For most men it starts going downhill mid 20s or even earlier (some start balding at 17 for example).

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Reminder that older men will tell you how they peaked later in life and how they have much more success with women than when they were younger. But they obviously get only leftover roastie trash:

1200px Redpillcomics18
GKvWyRzWMAEJhyO

The life of an average men is pathetic depressing trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell and SoundnVision
The majority of men are oldcels by their late 20s due to skin aging and they are also fully developed as men in early 20s (nothing more to improve).

Very few look like this:

View attachment 3210761

Most look like this:

View attachment 3210762

Reminder that most men do not even use SPF, not to mention retinoids, botox, and other procedures, makeup, diet, etc. By late 20s it is over and the stats prove it (men forever lose their ability to get younger women):

View attachment 3210765View attachment 3210770View attachment 3210775

Edit: put the fertility rate stat (though that is another black pill) instead of age gap in relationships. You get the idea...

Young users can count themselves lucky to be blackpilled and have a chance to be like Amnesia. For most men it starts going downhill mid 20s or even earlier (some start balding at 17 for example).
Im too much of a ADHDcel to comprehend the last two graphs rn, could you clarify those?

And yeah Amnesia was one of the first examples that came to mind when I made that statement. I'm aware that not everyone that age range will look anything like him (duh). I more so meant the the guys who mostly take care of themselves (being in shape, having a decent skin care routine, etc) and aren't heavily norwooding. They are more likely to peak in their later years of their prime than before 25, imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and glaruz
Study: Being ugly

Im too much of a ADHDcel to comprehend the last two graphs rn, could you clarify those?

And yeah Amnesia was one of the first examples that came to mind when I made that statement. I'm aware that not everyone that age range will look anything like him (duh). I more so meant the the guys who mostly take care of themselves (being in shape, having a decent skin care routine, etc) and aren't heavily norwooding. They are more likely to peak in their later years of their prime than before 25, imo
You need good social circles/ status to peak later or be very good looking and age well. The exposure pill is too strong and post uni your exposure to younger women goes downhill/ dies unless you do some very specific job or hobby. I do not believe that aging well is enough to peak. You need exceptional looks as a base so you can cold approach and have good social/ online profiles and dating app activity. For example, a mtn who is well socialized at school and university will be better than htn who has nothing similar later in life. Other posters have made detailed threads about this.

About the graphs, you can see that green follows the diagonal (same age) and slightly above/ below it depending on gender. In a nutshell, most men get to message slightly younger women, which is in line with other stats about the age gap. Big age gaps like a man in his late 20s being together with a foid in her late teens (5+ year gap) is extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Swarthy Knight
You need good social circles/ status to peak later or be very good looking and age well. The exposure pill is too strong and post uni your exposure to younger women goes downhill/ dies unless you do some very specific job or hobby. I do not believe that aging well is enough to peak. You need exceptional looks as a base so you can cold approach and have good social/ online profiles and dating app activity. For example, a mtn who is well socialized at school and university will be better than htn who has nothing similar later in life. Other posters have made detailed threads about this.

About the graphs, you can see that green follows the diagonal (same age) and slightly above/ below it depending on gender. In a nutshell, most men get to message slightly younger women, which is in line with other stats about the age gap. Big age gaps like a man in his late 20s being together with a foid in her late teens (5+ year gap) is extremely rare.
Fair argument. But then wouldn't the point be more about exposure rather than age itself? Like if someone was a NEET in their younger years then goes back to college in their late 20s/early 30s (which numerous people do) then technically they'd have more or less the same advantage as the younger dudes who are in school. At that point it would just come down to who's better looking.

Ah okay. But I believe that's based on just OLD studies, where men often significantly out number women. So idk if that's not a strong sample size to base anything off of. I know anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much but I personally seen a lot of young females say they would rather date significantly older men than guys even a year younger than them jfl. But everyone's different ofc

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
Fair argument. But then wouldn't the point be more about exposure rather than age itself? Like if someone was a NEET in their younger years then goes back to college in their late 20s/early 30s (which numerous people do) then technically they'd have more or less the same advantage as the younger dudes who are in school. At that point it would just come down to who's better looking.

Ah okay. But I believe that's based on just OLD studies, where men often significantly out number women. So idk if that's not a strong sample size to base anything off of. I know anecdotal evidence doesn't mean much but I personally seen a lot of young females say they would rather date significantly older men than guys even a year younger than them jfl. But everyone's different ofc
Yeah, but it is harder to get exposure and be in their circles when you are older. There is a culture gap and it is weird if you look old. Going back to college later can mog brutally if you money mogg and look their age ofc. This is my goal and plan. But that will never be the case for most men and they underrate face skin aging so much. They will look too old and out of place to fit in. Creepy instead of cool older guy.

The study is limited, but that is only one example (I just like the graph tbh). There are multiple studies and outright objective stats (when it comes to age gaps in marriages). And for anecdotal evidence, I have how most older guys are stuck with people their age and the rest are betabuxx/ ooffy doofy.

But anyways, I hate the mentality of men peaking later. If I am wrong, youngsters will win in the end, get their share of the pie and get their good partners (I will as well) and if I am right -> I will at least have tried my all to keep my looks and prep for the age pill and not be disappointed when my so called "peak" never comes. I hate when I see content about men peaking late 20s and above. My intuition tells me that no effort is never rewarded and money, maturity and achievements are not enough to compensate. Everyone gets them to a certain degree unless they are complete fuck ups. And I do not believe that following the path of regular people will reward you in life.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Yep, they still crave chad cock regardless of age though. The cravings never end.

They need a stable subhuman they can use, abuse and drain though.
dude, i see this so much in real life. LMAO.
never get married unless you find a rare good virgin girl.

most women are exactly like you wrote.