STUDY CONFIRMS: BLACK PENISES ARE SMALLER THAN WHITE

Epola

Epola

Intelligent Mogger
I was studying this subject earlier today and thinking about it while listening to some hgh boosting binaural beats and I realized that white guys probably have bigger penises. That's what all my studying has led me to believe

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I was studying this subject earlier today and thinking about it while listening to some hgh boosting binaural beats and I realized that white guys probably have bigger penises. That's what all my studying has led me to believe

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Epola
Fatass

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Epola has spoken

• +1
Reactions: Epola
3656124 1695354176194

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Why do white niggas talk more about BBC than black ppl, like do you have something to tell us or??

indeed. Can u niggas stop making threads about 'bbc'? It's annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, enchanted_elixir and Epola
Link or citation?