Study: Female attraction to violent men

bugbug

bugbug

Iron
A 2008 study about how young girls are attracted to violent and dominant men.

"There is general agreement among the teenage girls interviewed that the "model man" to whom they attribute the most attractiveness is what they call a "bastard," a "macho" or a "braggart."

"Bastards. Several teens said they liked guys they defined as "scumbag," and many said they liked those guys precisely because they are bastards. The description of a "bastard" often matched the part of the hegemonic model of masculinity associated with dominance and abuse. It is also important to note that when this characteristic emerges, a boy's physical appearance is considered secondary. It is more important to be a 'bad boy' than to be handsome."

"The main contribution of this article is the identification of a link between attractiveness and violence, which has a strong influence on the relationships built by the adolescents we interviewed. This link can be observed in different everyday contexts. Boys who develop dominant attitudes are often seen by girls as attractive, rather than unpleasant or undesirable. There is general agreement among these adolescent girls that the model of man to whom they attribute the greatest attractiveness is the "bastard" or the "macho" (models of masculinity associated with domination), who is often seen as a leader and possessor of power."

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Describing me and my behavior tbh this must be why I'm drowning in pussy

OPs science is valid guys

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx