study finds women are happier with less attractive men

I think its another lies from women to show how good they are.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Schönling, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
Seems like a massive ultra cope, woman like to be dominated and leaved alone after , they need a alpha male to treat them like SHIT

Keep

Coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Slob and 2 others
Seems like a massive ultra cope, woman like to be dominated and leaved alone before, they need a alpha male to treat them like SHIT

Keep

Coping
thats what they want but it doesnt make them happy in the long run. Just like u might want heroin but it will eventually kill you. Its not cope, its blackpilled actually.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, beyourself, Deleted member 2672 and 2 others
thats what they want but it doesnt make them happy in the long run. Just like u might want heroin but it will eventually kill you. Its not cope, its blackpilled actually.
I doubt that. women who love DOM men love the experience forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Leave this forum man plz

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2227

Doens't make sense, they are biologically addicted to get treated like shit, if someone is addicted by dopamine they will still.

The reason is, getting dominated mean that =/who is dominating them have stronger genetics than another males, they can end the relationship but will back, also, is well know that DOM males is more for spread and STR, but woman will still back to him, also, only by attractiveness (don't counting the dimorphism sexual) what i said still

Seems like a massive ultra cope, woman like to be dominated and leaved alone after , they need a alpha male to treat them like SHIT

Keep

Coping
They want top tier men to do this though

• +1
Reactions: Slob
the only part of as woman i beat up is the pussy

4E7AE0C5 2690 436D 98C1 F71BF8C7A1BA

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2672
They want top tier men to do this though

Yes, that's why i said alpha male, woman perceive good looking males as alpha males/also title of thread.

• +1
Doens't make sense, they are biologically addicted to get treated like shit, if someone is addicted by dopamine they will still.

The reason is, getting dominated mean that =/who is dominating them have stronger genetics than another males, they can end the relationship but will back, also, is well know that DOM males is more for spread and STR, but woman will still back to him, also, only by attractiveness (don't counting the dimorphism sexual) what i said still
This is stupid as fuck tbh. You can get addicted to meth cause of dopamine and it will make you miserable. Idk wtf u mean. Meth will ruin peoples health, lives, and sanity yet they will keep coming back to it. Its the same thing. The whole point is not to fall into the trap of getting addicted to meth. Women should take a lesson from the blackpill playbook and try to date within their league. Its that simple. No weird biological mysoginy autism or any incel bs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2227
this doesn't make sense . sure I love being DOM and dominating women but to my future wife I will not treat her like shit outside of the bedroom.

They want the serving beta and fuck chad on the side

• +1
if you’re good looking you can be nice or nasty don’t make a difference to her

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Slob
this doesn't make sense . sure I love being DOM and dominating women but to my future wife I will not treat her like shit outside of the bedroom.
it makes perfect sense. Men will resent it if they have to date a woman far less attractive then themselves and they will take it out on her.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
indeed
perfect man at least where i live = romantic and badboy at same time

Shekel backed study

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
???

what kind of cuck are you ??
get out

ah yes a bunch of basement dwellers discussing what women like and dislike even though they haven't spoken to a girl in years

anyway, the reason why women like to LTR less attractive men than them is because they feel more secure in the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Kade
it makes perfect sense. Men will resent it if they have to date a woman far less attractive then themselves and they will take it out on her.
Well yea makes sense but if she is top tier
ah yes a bunch of basement dwellers discussing what women like and dislike even though they haven't spoken to a girl in years

anyway, the reason why women like to LTR less attractive men than them is because they feel more secure in the relationship
T.eugene

Wee wee poopoo

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
  • +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Most women don't like being physically mogged in long term relationships. Better looking men on average, have a higher rate of infidently in long term relationships. Women instinctively know this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back