Study/moneymaxing is a must for your daughter to not take BBC. Living in a high income area is law

noonespecial

noonespecial

Sub htn
Even assuming you're a Chad thinking you can just slay and not do anything else through your 20s and 30s then when you decide to get a kid you will live in a low income area cause you're poor with no education. When you live in a low income area your daughter is very likely to take BBC.

When you're getting kids living in a high income area is a must

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wombles, iblamechico, Bars and 6 others
So that they can get mogged by the high income area chads and Stacies. Being an incel because your subhuman genetics. He might have wealth but he will realize that everything that ever mattered was something you couldn't give him. It wasnt wealth it was good genes, his Chad friends who are rich will mog him down the hierarchy back to the trenches where he belonged. And ofc this is unrealistic because you will not be rich as a subhuman. Maybe you are good looking so go ahead my friend, do your kids a favour, continue the legacy of good genes and make our society shine bright

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and noonespecial
So that they can get mogged by the high income area chads and Stacies. Being an incel because your subhuman genetics. He might have wealth but he will realize that everything that ever mattered was something you couldn't give him. It wasnt wealth it was good genes, his Chad friends who are rich will mog him down the hierarchy back to the trenches where he belonged. And ofc this is unrealistic because you will not be rich as a subhuman. Maybe you are good looking so go ahead my friend, do your kids a favour, continue the legacy of good genes and make our society shine bright
I'd say this to anyone no matter looks lvl. Although when you're ugly living a remote place like a farm is more ideal. Personally I'm a htn

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Did this thread just change or did I not read the thread before quoting, hmm yeah to avoid BBC you do want higher income for sure

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
>your daughter

son or abortion crew over here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'3 ltn, Alucard69, Asbestos and 3 others
>your daughter

son or abortion crew over here
I agree...fuck daughters...this world is fucked up cus of them, it's sons for the bloodline or nothing...I want 4 sons only...to raise them right

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and noonespecial
People mostly date other within the same IQ range. If you’re a retard your daughter will end up dating other retards and if you’re smart your daughter will date other smart people.

Also I’ve gone on dates and made out with girls from legit wealthy families. Ones father was a well respected physicist from MIT, another was one of those rich white girls that rides horses and another was an Argentine of Italian descent who’s parents owned a bunch of stores in and out of the country. Their fathers moneymaxxed as hard as a normal man could and they still ended up going on dates with a nigger and kissing him and inviting him up to their room.

The parents of the girl I talk about in this post were professors at a low tier Ivy League school. https://looksmax.org/threads/the-on...-brag-from-a-narcy-ltn.1188839/#post-17639784

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 1 other person
Low T if u only want girls...having a son means your sperm is blessed...you know sons are rare, like everytime u bust there is a 70% chance thats a girl, sons are rare. In the past a man would reproduce multiple times with his wife while having 8 daughters jus for 1 son

• JFL
People mostly date other within the same IQ range. If you’re a retard your daughter will end up dating other retards and if you’re smart your daughter will date other smart people.

Also I’ve gone on dates and made out with girls from legit wealthy families. Ones father was a well respected physicist from MIT, another was one of those rich white girls that rides horses and another was an Argentine of Italian descent who’s parents owned a bunch of stores in and out of the country. Their fathers moneymaxxed as hard as a normal man could and they still ended up going on dates with a nigger and kissing him and inviting him up to their room
Over
I agree...fuck daughters...this world is fucked up cus of them, it's sons for the bloodline or nothing...I want 4 sons only...to raise them right
How do you get your wife to agree to that:lul:

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
How do you get your wife to agree to that:lul:
U don't...infact women love sons, they love sons. Its the dads who love daughters...every mom has a soft spot for son, not daughter, same as dad for daughter...so my wife would agree easily

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noonespecial
Low T if u only want girls...having a son means your sperm is blessed...you know sons are rare, like everytime u bust there is a 70% chance thats a girl, sons are rare. In the past a man would reproduce multiple times with his wife while having 8 daughters jus for 1 son
Sons are more common that is water. I want sons more than daughters but what are you doing if you get a daughter?

U don't...infact women love sons, they love sons. Its the dads who love daughters...every mom has a soft spot for son, not daughter, same as dad for daughter...so my wife would agree easily
You have a wife:lul:

I think most women want daughters though

Also I’ve gone on dates and made out with girls from legit wealthy families. Ones father was a well respected physicist from MIT, another was one of those rich white girls that rides horses and another was an Argentine of Italian descent who’s parents owned a bunch of stores in and out of the country. Their fathers moneymaxxed as hard as a normal man could and they still ended up going on dates with a nigger and kissing him and inviting him up to their room.

The parents of the girl I talk about in this post were professors at a low tier Ivy League school. https://looksmax.org/threads/the-on...-brag-from-a-narcy-ltn.1188839/#post-17639784
Tf u saying stupid nigga....it's simple, if ur white get rich to avoid nigga's from clapping ur sweetpie's cheeks...fuck ur iq bullshit theory

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico

You may have a point as the girls I know that live in low income areas that have never been with a bigger tends to get good grades and tends to be smart

You have a wife:lul:

I think most women want daughters though
wrong...studies show older women prefer sons than daughters...A mom with many sons is more happy than one with many daughters...it's be researched and been proven, mothers love sons...sure the young girls say they want girls cus they biased, but when they get older they want sons

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noonespecial
Sons are more common that is water. I want sons more than daughters but what are you doing if you get a daughter?
fuck...I'd accept her, but pray to God she's the last...daughets literally grow up and leave to bare another mans child and have ur family name erased...Unlike sons who get women to strengthen the family name and bloodline...daughters take, sons give

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and noonespecial
wrong...studies show older women prefer sons than daughters...A mom with many sons is more happy than one with many daughters...it's be researched and been proven, mothers love sons...sure the young girls say they want girls cus they biased, but when they get older they want sons
Yeah you may be right there tbh. I really hope so as i want sons only.
But you avoided my question... Youre a .org user with a wife :lul:
fuck...I'd accept her, but pray to God she's the last...daughets literally grow up and leave to bare another mans child and have ur family name erased...Unlike sons who get women to strengthen the family name and bloodline...daughters take, sons give
Yeah agree. I want 3 or 4 kids and wouldn't mind one of them being a daughter but having more than one must be stressful

• +1
Yeah you may be right there tbh. I really hope so as i want sons only.
But you avoided my question... Youre a .org user with a wife :lul:
No...I'm not married :forcedsmile:, I'm still a teen

• +1
Yeah agree. I want 3 or 4 kids and wouldn't mind one of them being a daughter but having more than one must be stressful
Based child number 3-4 is limit with 2 sons and maybe 1 girls or 3 sons and 1 girl..but min 2 sons, to make sure family name/bloodline is tight

• +1
Based child number 3-4 is limit with 2 sons and maybe 1 girls or 3 sons and 1 girl..but min 2 sons, to make sure family name/bloodline is tight
Yeah agree. Can't risk your only son to be mentally ill, autistic or gay so need at least 2

• +1
Even assuming you're a Chad thinking you can just slay and not do anything else through your 20s and 30s then when you decide to get a kid you will live in a low income area cause you're poor with no education. When you live in a low income area your daughter is very likely to take BBC.

When you're getting kids living in a high income area is a must
incel rambling

wealthy/successful people often lose touch of their tribalist nature which is why they likely never make it clear to their daughters from a young age that they should avoid people of other races.

I intend on being wealthy prior to raising any daughters should I have a family but I would be sentient enough to engrain it into their minds that they will marry a white man as soon as they reach maturity.
Inb4 "shes just gonna fuck a niglet anyway bro"

You're correct on the part about people matching up with those of similar IQ regardless of race which is why a chav girl can relate to niglet/sand sub 100 times easier than trying to relate to a normal white male.
This is why I am almost certain that the lower class whites will fully interbreed with ethnics as the flood continues despite them being the most openly racist and most tribalistic on the surface

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

So what your saying is the BBCpill cannot be escaped

Damned if broke damned if rich

Also bill gates daughter was with BBC so truly there is no way to escape.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
they all sleep with niggers, even the classy girls.

daughter=abortion is the only way to avoid this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, truthhurts and noonespecial
I barely see any white woman with black guys but I see white guys with blakc woman

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, truthhurts and noonespecial
daughter=abortion is the only way to avoid this
True. If I have a daughter I'd punt that little bitch so high up the sky a twinkle would appear like she's an anime character, all while she's still fresh out of her mother's womb .

Ready for the weekend team rocket blast off pokemon moment