zyzz007 returns

Zephir

Unless they are a CSGO pro and look like this:

bgdqvftpvb481.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, thugmaxxer2, JoKhao and 13 others
I wonder how women feel about men playing board games? Or card games? or RPGs?…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, Gonthar, Chadeep and 2 others
I call bullshit. No way it's worse than model train building and online trolling jfl. Everyone plays vidya nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Gonthar, Ken and 6 others
Sounds like le typical redditor. Inserts self depreciating sarcastic comment here

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, truthhurts and STAMPEDE
Don’t listen to women’s words, watch their actions, an amazing quote says.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LancasteR and truthhurts
I call bullshit. No way it's worse than model train building and online trolling jfl. Everyone plays vidya nowadays
A lot of women play fortnite and mobile games, this is just pure bullshit lol

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Most people into those hobbies are into those hobbies bc they don’t get pussy and are too ugly or inferior to do real fun shit like go clubbing or get into portrait photography

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Gonthar, Chadeep and 2 others
IMG 6093

Yh it’s over for Henry cavill:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Chadeep, Bars and 1 other person
Most people into those hobbies are into those hobbies bc they don’t get pussy and are too ugly or inferior to do real fun shit like go clubbing or get into portrait photography
> Real fun shit
> Clubbing
:ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and LancasteR
most guys in HS who got girls were all huge gamers LMAO.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
being socially adept is correlated with having low iq, most people don't get into videogames because they have low iq and don't know how computers work

i can see that. as i have gotten older i can't really play videogames anymore as i just seems like a child's thing to do.

working out, boxing, mma, reading/studying, painting, even drinking and going out are better hobbies.

alas, people should just do what they like and not care about what women think. the less you care the better you fare off in general.

being socially adept is correlated with having low iq,
show me where you got this from. this is absolutely fucking retarded.
most people don't get into videogames because they have low iq and don't know how computers work
you don't need to know how a computer works to be a gamer. people who want to build a computer can build a computer. most people just dont give a fuck enough.

most guys in HS who got girls were all huge gamers LMAO.
I’m a different gen then. Most guys I know that fucked were baseball players, footballers, and partiers
being socially adept is correlated with having low iq, most people don't get into videogames because they have low iq and don't know how computers work
IQ is overrated. That’s the dumbest cope

Women don’t give if a guy knows how to build a pc, it’s all about looks and nt

notice chad has a gaming computer in his room

w0xNoWh.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, chadmanlet04, LancasteR and 6 others
Clearest proof women want men with money.
Videogames are associated with inmaturity = less money.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Cope if he’s gl it’s cute and „aw gosh boys will be boys, let him play his games. What else is he supposed to do? Atleast he doesn’t cheat like others do.“ all lies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BeanletMogger, Chadeep and 1 other person
when you said gamer, the first thing that you can imagine is a ugly fat neet in basement
you need to understand women brain, their perception of you is based on superficial impression.
if you are a normal looking man said you are gamer, women will assign the bad quality perception onto you, but if you are good looking, your good looks will overwrite the bad impression

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BeanletMogger, Gonthar and 2 others
Remember guys, the gender disparity in the gaming industry is due to sexism.

Doesn't help the average gamer stereotype. Is a Basement dweller who eats 5 bags of Doritos and chugs 5+ liters of mountain dew

Only because most gamers are ugly, they would date a chadlite gamer in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and MA_ascender
Cope study taken by 25-50 yr old women who live in fuck all, all women game nowadays in younger generations even as much as men

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04 and LancasteR
Clearest proof women want men with money.
Videogames are associated with inmaturity = less money.

Some women do act like they're into video games and like men who are too... and what a surprise, all of them are playing the money angle.

Without any money or status angle, foids don't want anything to do with something they can't have any involvement with. The Jews could get women to 'like' video games, in the same way that foids 'like' whatever's the popular sport of the country when in reality they just sit there mostly clueless, if they chose to make it a highly promoted status thing, but they won't.

Women won't like man whos hobby is building anything that doesn't make money, like trains or mini things or whatever. But if he says he likes to build houses, oh then she likes it, even though the activity is the exact same thing.

Outdated belief, most young women themselves play video games these days.

Whether if it’s Sims 4, League of Legends, Valorant, Stardew Valley, Minecraft or Roblox plenty of games have a decent female following.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
when you said gamer, the first thing that you can imagine is a ugly fat neet in basement
you need to understand women brain, their perception of you is based on superficial impression.
if you are a normal looking man said you are gamer, women will assign the bad quality perception onto you, but if you are good looking, your good looks will overwrite the bad impression
Yeah it’s all about looks in the end

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
Clubbing is not that fun. It mostly involves staying up late till 3 AM, waking up super late the next day extremely tired and hungover. It's terrible for health and most of the time, you don't even get to do anything with any women. It's pretty useless.