Study says People that follow plant based diet has more testosterone than meat eaters [PLANT BASED TESTOSTERONE MAXXING GUIDE ]

veppandi guhan

veppandi guhan

Iron
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr and 5'7 zoomer
Niggas be living in 2024 and still havent discovered that we ain't cows

• +1
Reactions: danbalk, framemoggerr and cadee
Niggas be living in 2024 and still havent discovered that we ain't cows
I have posted scientifically proven study . Why should I care about the opinion of someone without a science degree?

you can diss any religion here, any race, and you would still get support and laughs
but tell niggas to order a salad and you get

steakworshippingmax.org
Consider that the Vegetarians Vegan on average lead healthier lives, meanwhile Meat-eaters the majority in Industrialized Countries probably don't even get enough sleep.

Consider that the Vegetarians Vegan on average lead healthier lives, meanwhile Meat-eaters the majority in Industrialized Countries probably don't even get enough sleep.
ّI love meat but science been pushing veggies + fish for years ngl

Grass fed lamb & beef still mogs veganism to the highest degree, also you should understand that meat contains a bunch of other precursors that are essential for building mass, protein from plants is almost half as effective due to amino acid differences

I have posted scientifically proven study . Why should I care about the opinion of someone without a science degree?
JFL at this science cuck. Nutrition science is not science and it's heavily sponsored by different businesses, eat your species appropriate diet you retard, not what a big daddy scientist told you

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Higher amount of testosterone found in plant based diet than meat eaters :

The following study shows that people who follow plant based diet has healthy testosterone : https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...ociated-with-healthy-testosterone-levels.aspx

Plant based diet for testosterone :

How to increase testosterone naturally :
https://www.houstonmethodist.org/bl...-all-natural-ways-to-boost-your-testosterone/

This is just cope, go and have a fucking KFC

im 100% sure this study was made by a jew

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Aero
Inject plants then faggot

Its says it the same but plant eaters are probably healther then the average

First study , the "meat eaters" (bascially if they eat 1 steak a day and then munch on all sorts of toxic junk food, they re still gonna take part in the study) were older (52 against 42 for vegans) , and vegans had much higher SHBG which actually lowers available testosterone , meat eaters had higher alcohol consumption , and again meat eaters weighed 10 kilograms more, meaning higher fat mass thus lower testosterone. This study doesnt really prove much of anything .

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and IAMNOTANINCEL
useless degree jfl, ur just spitting stuff u learned at jewniversity.

First study , the "meat eaters" (bascially if they eat 1 steak a day and then munch on all sorts of toxic junk food, they re still gonna take part in the study) were older (52 against 42 for vegans) , and vegans had much higher SHBG which actually lowers available testosterone , meat eaters had higher alcohol consumption , and again meat eaters weighed 10 kilograms more, meaning higher fat mass thus lower testosterone. This study doesnt really prove much of anything .
high iq

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Yea many things matter , you cannot say

"HIGH TESTOSTERONE == YEAHHHYEAHH"

many things matter

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and IAMNOTANINCEL
dumb as fuck. plants aren’t complete proteins. at the minimum you need dairy. even dairy is complete. amino acid profile