Study Shows 66% Of Americans HATE China - Over AND Done With For RICECELS

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Wait until hollywood reopens and the nonstop anti chinese propaganda is churned out, this is going to be way worse for Asians than 9/11 was for ethnics. Even left leaning people have soured on China.

Wait until the economic downturn hits and millions are left jobless. Brutal as fuck red pill.

PG_2020.04.21_U.S.-Views-China_0-01.png

Even supposed "liberal" young adults have began to hate the Chinese.

"this is the first year in which more than half of younger Americans also have an unfavorable opinion. Among this age group, negative views have roughly doubled since the question was first asked. "

PG_2020.04.21_U.S.-Views-China_0-05.png

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and SubhumanCurrycel
It’s over for kpoop gooks

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6129, rax1337 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and SubhumanCurrycel
China gets the blame for something the kikes done
Fuck those kikes and China tbh. I will generalize every asian and China as of whole. Because of those fags I’m rotting and shitting posting on this gay ass forum that looksminned your mind. If it wasn’t for corona I would be having a juicy chest pump. And I would be visiting my ortho which I had an appointment for potentially getting an invasive surgery. Jfl everything is delayed and also the Chinese brutally oppressed innocent harmless Muslims, China deserves all the hate tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3043, Spartacus1- and 1 other person
Great looksmaxing

can you faggot graycels stop putting Irrelevant threads in looksmaxing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Incoming and Gunna
Fuck those kikes and China tbh. I will generalize every asian and China as of whole. Because of those fags I’m rotting and shitting posting on this gay ass forum that looksminned your mind. If it wasn’t for corona I would be having a juicy chest pump. And I would be visiting my ortho which I had an appointment for potentially getting an invasive surgery. Jfl everything is delayed and also the Chinese brutally oppressed innocent harmless Muslims, China deserves all the hate tbh.

I actually agree i maybe asian but i don't share a genetic affinty to them at all im much more closer to curry.

Also i swear being on this forum ruins the mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5143
I actually agree i maybe asian but i don't share a genetic affinty to them at all im much more closer to curry.

Also i swear being on this forum ruins the mind
No offence bro, but don’t forget we muslims went through the same thing you guys will go through

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1- and SubhumanCurrycel
No offence bro, but don’t forget we muslims went through the same thing you guys will go through

I mean to whites middle eastern is nigger to some med isnt even white nor is greek so i can understand whats coming.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and PenileFacialSurgery
Americans have always hated asians though so this was expected. It isn't anything new.

They went to war with Japan, Korea, China and Vietnam all in 1 century.

However they only succeeded with Japan so far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
What really sucks for east asians is that the chinese government/regime is fucking up really hard. Basically Trump 2.0 but worse. It makes it so people hate chinese people now, but it also affect japanese, koreans etc too (because they look so alike).

What I don't get is. Why aren't japanese, koreans etc getting fed up with China's behavior, politics, censorship, and everything else that gives China a bad name? Would really suck to take the blame for someone elses incompetent behavior, just because you look similar.

This is completely fabricated

Wait until hollywood reopens and the nonstop anti chinese propaganda is churned out, this is going to be way worse for Asians than 9/11 was for ethnics. Even left leaning people have soured on China.

Wait until the economic downturn hits and millions are left jobless. Brutal as fuck red pill.

PG_2020.04.21_U.S.-Views-China_0-01.png

Even supposed "liberal" young adults have began to hate the Chinese.

"this is the first year in which more than half of younger Americans also have an unfavorable opinion. Among this age group, negative views have roughly doubled since the question was first asked. "

PG_2020.04.21_U.S.-Views-China_0-05.png

cope, even many Chinese people hate "china", it won't affect asian Americans much because muh racism isn't allowed or socially acceptable. people will mostly just focus their hate on the CCP, not the genetic race itself. you can't succeed in dating in the west as an asian unless youre an outlier anyways. and this won't affect outlier asians because of their genetic/financial/social superiority, especially in certain cities. I just creampied a young blonde today while chadlites sit at home with their parents doesnt change anything

cope, even many Chinese people hate "china", it won't affect asian Americans much because muh racism isn't allowed or socially acceptable. people will mostly just focus their hate on the CCP, not the genetic race itself. you can't succeed in dating in the west as an asian unless youre an outlier anyways. and this won't affect outlier asians because of their genetic/financial/social superiority, especially in certain cities. I just creampied a young blonde today while chadlites sit at home with their parents doesnt change anything
Now this I agree with

Hard times for us rice . Why can’t the world just treat us nicely :cry:

What really sucks for east asians is that the chinese government/regime is fucking up really hard. Basically Trump 2.0 but worse. It makes it so people hate chinese people now, but it also affect japanese, koreans etc too (because they look so alike).

What I don't get is. Why aren't japanese, koreans etc getting fed up with China's behavior, politics, censorship, and everything else that gives China a bad name? Would really suck to take the blame for someone elses incompetent behavior, just because you look similar.
Because China is where the money flow. They dont dare to bite the hand that keeps on giving

Asians (especially japan) got cucked hard, they are raised to be low t and submissive. they very rarely stand up for themselves and would rather quietly accept bullying instead of fighting (like blacks). They need to stop being cucks and be like bbcs or theyre gonna be pushovers all their lives
Just look what westernaztion had done to high t japans (who used to be samurai badboys and shugon warriors)

Attachments

• defeat-is-not-the-end-of-japan-in-the-future-42155128.png
    defeat-is-not-the-end-of-japan-in-the-future-42155128.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 21

What are they gonna do? Go to war with China?

Reputation doesn't mean anything. Its just a cope for weak countries to pretend they're relevant. Geopolitcal power is what matters.

Russia and Turkey have pretty a bad reputation. Their neighbors hate them. Yet they don't give a fuck because they're too strong and deep down their neighbors know it. Thats why Russia took Crimea and no one could do a thing about it despite all the screeching.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
Fake study imo

You cope so fucking much. How wouldn't this have a spillover effect on everyday Asians.

ABOUT TIME

It's time for white people to step up to the global plate and realize themselves as the rightful rules of humanity

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl and PersianKingdom
ABOUT TIME

It's time for white people to step up to the global plate and realize themselves as the rightful rules of humanity
Stfu narcy cunt