R

ranierean

Kraken

StrangerHarassmentBlackpill

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Darkeningstar, zharupodrugu and 9 others
ONG so she calling the police yesterday was a ioi?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, IBlameEveryoneElse, truthhurts and 5 others
@B1B2 JBW again

I'm not attractive, given the feedback I've received from both men and women. Sincerely, fuck society. I hope I can bust some incels and beat them down with a X26 once I become a deputy sheriff.

Brutal age pill, no amount of attractiveness can make up for not looking like a TikTok teen.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Nick.Harte

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Women like chad harrasser but hate 50 year old Indian harrasser? Who the fuck knew that!
NEXT

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and idcgraycel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11 and SoundnVision

I've literally never seen a girl get catcalled I swear reddit foids make these stories up like omg im so irrestistable I cant walk outside without men giving me compliments 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Guiltyfeelings, MagaPutinism, yandex99 and 4 others
What is "harrassment" in this study? Is it literally just someone approaching them and saying they're pretty or what is it defined as?

Because if harrassment is actual rape or something then yeah it's interesting but if foids are given the liberty to decide what harrassment is then just existing as an ugly guy will be classified as harrassment

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Debetro
What is "harrassment" in this study? Is it literally just someone approaching them and saying they're pretty or what is it defined as?

Because if harrassment is actual rape or something then yeah it's interesting but if foids are given the liberty to decide what harrassment is then just existing as an ugly guy will be classified as harrassment
harassment is when u touch someone for a nanosecond and they call the cops for it (americans)

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
I've literally never seen a girl get catcalled I swear reddit foids make these stories up like omg im so irrestistable I cant walk outside without men giving me compliments 24/7
Do you live in a big city with many pedestrians and construction workers on the street? Because I've seen it happen.

Do you live in a big city with many pedestrians and construction workers on the street? Because I've seen it happen.
Nah I don't maybe that's why then

@n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 have you ever grabbed a random girls ass?

you just tried to prove the agepill but you just blackpilled me even more on looks jfc 0.2 : 200 enjoyed being harssed by unattractive guys and 28:2 enjoyed being harassed by attractive guys this is insane. by that logic if you are chad you can literally harass random women and the large majority will enjoy it you can not make this shit up :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27213 and Primalsplit
The one and only catcall I've ever witnessed in my life, when I was 6 or 5. Never seen anything even close to it again.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
you just tried to prove the agepill but you just blackpilled me even more on looks jfc 0.2 : 200 enjoyed being harssed by unattractive guys and 28:2 enjoyed being harassed by attractive guys this is insane. by that logic if you are chad you can literally harass random women and the large majority will enjoy it you can not make this shit up :ogre:
Its not that weird of a logic tbh

If a GL guy harrasses you it means he likes you, if he is GL and he likes then you're high value

Although being harrassed is not nice, being desired by a high value guy is a huge compliment

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Its not that weird of a logic tbh

If a GL guy harrasses you it means he likes you, if he is GL and he likes then you're high value

Although being harrassed is not nice, being desired by a high value guy is a huge compliment
yeah but they literally enjoyed it :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

Women like chad harrasser but hate 50 year old Indian harrasser? Who the fuck knew that!
NEXT
any age Indian and they don't even need to harass women, as long as Indians are around ita already harassment

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision