[Study] The attractiveness of their daughter’s dating partner might be more important to parents than they realize

I've always thought of this. Imagine being PSL > 7 and being introduced by your GF to her parents. You'd literally halo above all shortcomings. Imagine being Chico and meeting your GF's parents. They'd probably be in shock ngl srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2587 and 11 others
IF I EVER HAD A GF AND SHE WOULD INTRODUCE ME TO THEIR PARENTS IT WOULD BE OVER, THEY WOULD FUCKING PUKE FROM DISGUST FROM MY LIPS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
High iq post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2227
My hypothetical gf's parents would vomit all over the floor if she showed them a photo of my subhuman face

• +1
I've always thought of this. Imagine being PSL > 7 and being introduced by your GF to her parents. You'd literally halo above all shortcomings. Imagine being Chico and meeting your GF's parents. They'd probably be in shock ngl srs.
Imagine being Gandy and meeting your girlfriend's mum for the first time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Good find OP. Brutal.

• +1
when we choose between potential partners, physical attractiveness plays a larger role than personality characteristics.”
Brutal, but we all already knew this.

• +1
see my sig.

• +1
Brutal blackpill. If I got indtroduced to a foid's parents they would sense my misogyny as soon as they laid eyes on me.

Who is the guy in your avi?

WATER MANISFESTED INTO STUDIES

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3202
just supports the theory that looks are even more important than even this forum claims.

I would bet there is even bias of parents to favor their own more attractive children over the less attractive ones.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 3202
just supports the theory that looks are even more important than even this forum claims.

I would bet there is even bias of parents to favor their own more attractive children over the less attractive ones.
Of course, looks are life.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and forwardgrowth
Brutal blackpill. If I got indtroduced to a foid's parents they would sense my misogyny as soon as they laid eyes on me.
feelsbadman.jpg

Looks are everything.

of course. looks are and with difference the best thing to have in this life, including money. Only thing as important as looks is not being born in a warring country or some shithole

I always suspected my mother-in-law looks at me with contempt. No wonder why😂
My uncle was a chad in his prime, and I remember how his parents in law loved him, even though he was an utter drunkard, often abused his wife and never had constant job
Pure suicidefuel, looks > everything

Basically what you're saying is, when a chink like me wants to get a white girlfriend. All the whites in her family have to think my neotenous kpop acne scar face is attractive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back