STUDY: women rated men as significantly more physically attractive when they believed the men were homosexual (aka homo_halo effect)

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
Analysis showed that the women rated men as significantly more physically attractive when they believed the men were homosexual than when they believed the men were heterosexual. The results illustrate an effect of the "gay-pretty-boy stereotype," namely, that women judged to be nonhomophobic perceived homosexual men as more physically attractive than comparable heterosexual men.

not made up sadly. source itt

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane, Deleted member 5875 and 21 others
easy, cheap lookmax. how to gain 2 points in no time. surgeons hate this trick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262, JizzFarmer and 8 others
BWAHAHAHAHA

• So Sad
Reactions: gymislife
@mods this motherfucker literally has homo in his name and is trying to enforce everyone to faggotmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7901 and 24 others
ngl but most faggots i know are good looking
sometiems i think i may start sucking dick and sitting on cock and my lower third will get better, cause holy fuck most faggots are really good looking and shredded

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 7901, Deleted member 6723 and 9 others
ngl but most faggots i know are good looking
sometiems i think i may start sucking dick and sitting on cock and my lower third will get better, cause holy fuck most faggots are really good looking and shredded

no the study used the same persons as far as i know. when they told the girls these guys were homo they were rated as more sexual attractive compared to when they told them they were hetero

i call it the homo_halo effect

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
once again proving women's main purpose of procreation. they assess every male for genetic quality unless that male is not a threat to them (Homo)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6111, loksr and 4 others
Analysis showed that the women rated men as significantly more physically attractive when they believed the men were homosexual than when they believed the men were heterosexual. The results illustrate an effect of the "gay-pretty-boy stereotype," namely, that women judged to be nonhomophobic perceived homosexual men as more physically attractive than comparable heterosexual men.

i guess it’s because they want what they can’t have

I call it homo_faber effect

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, JizzFarmer, Chadrapist and 3 others
lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Triple halo effect proven once again
The triple halo refers to appearing sexy, highly trustworthy, and looking gay (but not actually being gay) to attract women. This is the epitamy of female sexual selection and the future of modern mainstream society.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Makes sense. Gay people take care of their looks. Of course they will look better than a rando normie.

Makes sense. Gay people take care of their looks. Of course they will look better than a rando normie.

no they used the same men. then they either told girls they were gay or hetero. they got way better rating then the girls though they were homosexual

Just be gay theory. Any way to gaymax without sucking dick?

• JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly
IM FUCKING CAGING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM FUCKING CAGING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: shit internet connection sorry for double post

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: homo_faber
Just be gay theory. Any way to gaymax without sucking dick?

women only must perceive you as gay, i think there is no need to actually suck dick.

my theory is that women subconsciously apply a less harsh rating system when they know they cant get pregant (remember biggest fear after death for a woman is get impregnated by a subhuman) by the other person.

that would explain why

1. women rate other women less harsh then hetero man
2. women rate homos less harsh then hetero man
3. old women (who cant get pregant anymore) rate and treat subhumans better then their younger female counterparts. (fun fact: according to a study i read on another forum women between 15 and 40 have 867% increased chance to develop an traumata after they got raped in comparison to women who are postmenopause).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6512
Blackpill STUDY: women rated men as significantly more physically attractive if they're physically attractive

• Hmm...
Reactions: klamus

I have a good theory about this.
Women want to know the sexual history of men, even more than men want to know about women
They want to know if you are not a womanizer
But they also HATE VIRGIN MEN!!
So a gay guy would both not be a womanizer, While having tons of sexual experience!
This is probably retarded theory but im bored

Nice try Homo Shlomo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and JizzFarmer
dude you can finally not be a virgin @niggerjew congrats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and JizzFarmer
Good news for @jordanbarrettisgod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, JizzFarmer and jordanbarrettisgod

So what's the trick ?

Just be gay theory. But what type of gay, the YMCA policeman or some twink?

Finally living up to his username @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and homo_faber
gaycel cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: homo_faber and Deleted member 5608
Joined Oct 25, 2020

• Hmm...
true im trying to homoskinmaxx to have the skin that makes the homosexual influencers look gay ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and homo_faber
They also rate men way more attractive when they're recommended them for a friend who is looking for someone. It's pretty amazing how they'll start maternal empathy for men when it's about dating anyone but them.

• +1
Oh boy.. Here we ago again...

Have you ever considered that women lie? Like a lot?

They will diminish a guy's looks for the sole purpose of not appear so slutty.

But what if the guy is homo? It doesn't matter if she says that he is hot, because people wont consider that she wants to fuck him like a little whore she is.

gay propaganda from the study's title, very small test pool, obviously trying to make people
here gay or troll

@her @knajjd please ban or warn this gay cunt, seeing this gay shit makes me want to to puke

• JFL
This is what ive been saying for ages. Women feel less threatened by the sea of subhuman men that hit on them if those men are flamboyant or in touch with their emotions as much as to almost seem gay. Women want a "gay best friend" to have the best of both worlds. JFL at all the autists on this site who dont have enough masc appeal BUT STILL ACT masculine as fuck. Like bruh take some psychedelics or molly to get your emotions out and stop coping with muh masculinity. Tiktok proved that funny feminine prettyboys are giga slayers. Time to drop that PUA book and pick up Twilite lmaoo and Sailor Moon. Its beyond over if youre not a Feeler personality type.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: homo_faber, Going2KillMyself and Deleted member 7901
This is what ive been saying for ages. Women feel less threatened by the sea of subhuman men that hit on them if those men are flamboyant or in touch with their emotions as much as to almost seem gay. Women want a "gay best friend" to have the best of both worlds. JFL at all the autists on this site who dont have enough masc appeal BUT STILL ACT masculine as fuck. Like bruh take some psychedelics or molly to get your emotions out and stop coping with muh masculinity. Tiktok proved that funny feminine prettyboys are giga slayers. Time to drop that PUA book and pick up Twilight LMAO

team edward

• +1
Reactions: Maxim
This is what ive been saying for ages. Women feel less threatened by the sea of subhuman men that hit on them if those men are flamboyant or in touch with their emotions as much as to almost seem gay. Women want a "gay best friend" to have the best of both worlds. JFL at all the autists on this site who dont have enough masc appeal BUT STILL ACT masculine as fuck. Like bruh take some psychedelics or molly to get your emotions out and stop coping with muh masculinity. Tiktok proved that funny feminine prettyboys are giga slayers. Time to drop that PUA book and pick up Twilite lmaoo and Sailor Moon. Its beyond over if youre not a Feeler personality type.
you really think that borderline gay faggot is more stable then a toxic masculine nigger

• JFL
take the homo pill

vinnie hacker pill is brutal