studycels i need all the tips you have

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
i have to start studying for the next 6 months i need every tip that helped you guys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo, Madridista, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
I have no idea I never studied except at the end of the year, however, bump

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dream99, zub111, zurzolo and 2 others
Up

• +1
Reactions: Dream99, zurzolo and Madridista
throw ur phone away
close this forum
take ritalin
and study

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, zurzolo, ryuken and 3 others
I'm retarded but I will still share my retarded pov :

The one and only tip is to sleep 8+ hours everyday
The rest is genetics, ie just have a high IQ(>120)

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, zurzolo, ryuken and 3 others
Listen to Skibidi Toilet

• +1
Reactions: gl4zing, zurzolo, Viacheslav and 2 others
I don't know if I can help you because I process the information a bit differently, I almost never studied more than 1 hour because I can't anyway

• +1
Reactions: Dream99, zurzolo, ryuken and 2 others
the worst thing you can do with studying, working out or anything that is boring and laborious is to overcomplicate it. studying is very simple. just read the material, understand it, do practice questions and test yourself on it. simple notebook, pen and highlighter is fine.

testing yourself and trying to recall the information is the most important thing because it simulates a test scenario.

anki is a good software that a lot of people use especially in medschool where you can use diagrams, add voice notes, and simple textboxes as questions. you can also add it to your phone and study wherever you are.

for me, i steal a lot of textbooks online because the textbooks provided don't provide enough questions and other textbooks give a more well rounded understanding. i have multiple textbooks just on one subject. that way i look like a mega genius when i'm years ahead of my class.

when you study and really study for a long time, and get familiar with the app you will just intuitively know what to focus on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, icetraebald, ryuken and 4 others
Blackpill knowledge is the only study you need.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gl4zing, zub111, twojei and 5 others
the worst thing you can do with studying, working out or anything that is boring and laborious is to overcomplicate it. studying is very simple. just read the material, understand it, do practice questions and test yourself on it. simple notebook, pen and highlighter is fine.

testing yourself and trying to recall the information is the most important thing because it simulates a test scenario.

anki is a good software that a lot of people use especially in medschool where you can use diagrams, add voice notes, and simple textboxes as questions. you can also add it to your phone and study wherever you are.

for me, i steal a lot of textbooks online because the textbooks provided don't provide enough questions and other textbooks give a more well rounded understanding. i have multiple textbooks just on one subject. that way i look like a mega genius when i'm years ahead of my class.

when you study and really study for a long time, and get familiar with the app you will just intuitively know what to focus on.
I was right not to write crap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dream99, zurzolo, ryuken and 1 other person
Don't take breaks.I was doing 5hrs a day everyday for 3 months and whenever I took a break I would notice that I would not study as much as I targeted.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, ryuken and <6PSLcel
Don't take breaks.I was doing 5hrs a day everyday for 3 months and whenever I took a break I would notice that I would not study as much as I targeted.
i used to take a break every two hours for 5 minutes then go back to studying and i noticed the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

bookmarked

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and darkness97
i have to start studying for the next 6 months i need every tip that helped you guys
Step 1)choose the right parents and have high natural intelligence
Step 2) just actually listen to what teacher is yapping about instead of sitting on your phone and shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
Honestly a really good tactic is to do question papers/tests without reading the material prior and then when you stumble upon a task that you can't solve read the material and then try to solve it.

I personally find that I learn that way much faster and efficient. Also helps information to stay in your head for longer.

The only disadvantage is it probably won't work for humanitarian subjects

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, zurzolo and Darkeningstar
I don't know if I can help you because I process the information a bit differently, I almost never studied more than 1 hour because I can't anyway
Autismpill and adhdpill strike again brother.
I’m just like you

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Darkeningstar
Honestly a really good tactic is to do question papers/tests without reading the material prior and then when you stumble upon a task that you can't solve read the material and then try to solve it.

I personally find that I learn that way much faster and efficient. Also helps information to stay in your head for longer.

The only disadvantage is it probably won't work for humanitarian subjects
that's not a problem all i'm gonna do is studying mathematics and questions about words in my language so it will work for me

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
On a real note, just leave your phone and don’t hold it until you’re finished studying

i study on my phone tho
I used to that and I would always find myself taking 5 minute breaks watching YouTube 💀 get a computer or laptop it’s much better. Btw what curriculum? If you’re in British studying on your phone won’t do you any good. Writing down notes helps you a lot too

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I used to that and I would always find myself taking 5 minute breaks watching YouTube 💀 get a computer or laptop it’s much better. Btw what curriculum? If you’re in British studying on your phone won’t do you any good. Writing down notes helps you a lot too
same actually. my education is in Saudi Arabia i will study mathematics and arabic stuff

• +1
Reactions: gl4zing
throw ur phone away
close this forum
take ritalin
and study
Best advice , im cutting on 1000ish calories i literally cant eat more cause im on appetite suppressants but it kills my ability to focus and i feel obviously weak and dizzy , what to do?

delete all distractions

u store info hierarchically, so for you to remember shit that actually matters you have to have a high enough relative enjoyment in the subject to keep it

adhd meds do this artificially but fuck ur brain up once your off of it, virtually taking your future focus and putting it into whatever your doing but there’s also interest on that bc of neuroplasticity

Last edited:
  • +1
statistically the best way to get high grades is to be a young attractive college foid and giggle at oldcel teacher jokes making him think he has a shot with you (thats why bitches love academia)

second best way is monk mode

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and ryuken
statistically the best way to get high grades is to be a young attractive college foid and giggle at oldcel teacher jokes

second best way is monk mode
it doesn't matter i can sell my body for grades for some homosexual pedo teachers but sadly computers don't get sexually aroused

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and noobs
Slicing the workload up into many pieces so I don't burn out immediately.

• +1