Studying Business in college?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Just like a regular business studies/ administration degree.

would that get me a semi-decent job?
I was thinking of doing CS but I would be stuck with incels and I want to meet foids.

I don’t plan on getting married or having children so I don’t mind working in some shitty office which will pay enough to let me live in an apartment and pay for copes like vidya.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
wouldn't a mentor be better

• +1
Just like a regular business studies/ administration degree.

would that get be a semi-decent job?
I was thinking of doing CS but I would be stuck with incels and I want to meet foids.

I don’t plan on getting married or having children so I don’t mind working in some shitty office which will pay enough to live in an apartment and let me pay for copes like vidya.
Do you have any specialty in mind for the field because a typical business degree is broad. Perhaps you can delve into accounting or finance.

You can check this guy out if you want, he is a former economist and gives some sound advice as far as having a career is concern.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Now is not the time for business degrees, or degrees in general. Learn an essential trade if you want security over the next few years

• +1
go for some finance degree if you're in this field tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Do you have any specialty in mind for the field because a typical business degree is broad. Perhaps you can delve into accounting or finance.

You can check this guy out if you want, he is a former economist and gives some sound advice as far as having a career is concern.

I’m not really sure tbh. I’ll have to look more into it. That’s just the only subject I kinda enjoyed in school.
Probably don’t have the IQ for something like accounting tbh.
Thanks for the link.

Now is not the time for business degrees, or degrees in general. Learn an essential trade if you want security over the next few years
I don’t want to miss out on the college experience by doing a trade.
go for some finance degree if you're in this field tbh

how good at math do you have to be?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
unless you go to Wharton or some ultra top school, it's tough because business administration is an oversaturated degree. Plus you'd be competing w/ people who having amazing resumes w/ no college diploma. keep in mind w/ business it's not like law or medicine where the government requires you to have a degree to have the job, and it heavily favors real-world experience rather than academic pedigree.
OP don't go to college just to meet foids. You can meet foids while you're in CS, you're still going to be taking electives and the general education program, it's not like you'll only be taking CS classes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 5180
unless you go to Wharton or some ultra top school, it's tough because business administration is an oversaturated degree. Plus you'd be competing w/ people who having amazing resumes w/ no college diploma. keep in mind w/ business it's not like law or medicine where the government requires you to have a degree to have the job, and it heavily favors real-world experience rather than academic pedigree.
OP don't go to college just to meet foids. You can meet foids while you're in CS, you're still going to be taking electives and the general education program, it's not like you'll only be taking CS classes

Ah, fuck. Tbh I plan on moving back to Pooland after I’m done so I’d have an advantage over other Slavcels because i’m fluent in English. Do you know how much that would help finding jobs?

Does CS require a high IQ? Do you need to be good at math?
I’m seeing very mixed opinions online.
I’m not sure that I have the aspie determination for it.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Idk bro just be yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
do you need good math skills?
I don't know exactly, not studying that myself

You do need some basic math skills but nothing too advanced I reckon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795

This is very true, if you dont go to a well acclaimed grad school with a finance degree for example, you probably will be very disappointed in your employment options. Im pretty sure people end up going into sales with a undergrad finance degree unless your well networked.

If anything, I think a ITM (Information Technology Management) undergrad degree carries more weight to it compared to undergrad finance degree etc.

Another thing to note is that a "finance" degree pales in comparison to a "Mathematical Finance"/Quantitative Finance Concentration which involves Calculus etc.

Quantitative Finance>ITM>Finance in my opinion