Studying in university is actually kinda fun

ey88

ey88

Kraken
It’s actually rewarding, I used to hate studying so much in high school and basically went my entire high school career without ever studying, but I’ve had to do a lot of studying since starting university and it’s actually kinda fun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Doomer, notsocommonthumb, Fusionxz and 11 others
Some people don’t have such privilege…

IMG 2258

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Doomer, ZachS, notsocommonthumb and 8 others
It’s actually rewarding, I used to hate studying so much in high school and basically went my entire high school career without ever studying, but I’ve had to do a lot of studying since starting university and it’s actually kinda fun

I hate it, but what are you studying?

• +1
Reactions: Doomer, notsocommonthumb and ey88
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ey88
Studying is a waste of time bro. I don’t study and I don’t get bad grades. Most people probably have to study only because they don’t pay attention in class.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, notsocommonthumb, toolateforme and 1 other person
Fellow STEM cell here whats your major?? I am Computer Engineering

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, The Homelander and ey88
Fellow STEM cell here whats your major?? I am Computer Engineering
Just general engineering for my first year but I am thinking of going into electrical or mechanical but I’m not too sure yet

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Studying is a waste of time bro. I don’t study and I don’t get bad grades. Most people probably have to study only because they don’t pay attention in class.
What are you taking?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and The Homelander
Studying is fun if you experienced a sudden creative idea nobody thinked of popping in your mind to solve certain problems

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, silently_said, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Make friends

• +1
Well no shit it’s easy, I said in the thread I never studied throughout all of high school
Yeah my bad I didn’t read it my attention span is done for

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, notsocommonthumb and ey88
  • +1
  • JFL
niggas gotta statusmaxx and moneymaxx so he can get stacylite
It’s over stacylite are gone in university there is only htb/mtb in the corporate world

• +1
  • +1
Engineering
What practical projects do you plan building, at my university they had various silly contraptions built by the student exposed in the yard, all sorts of weird cars, boats, bikes, devices, etc.
5746023294_61df91289e_b.jpg

• +1
University is trash

• +1
Lifefuel for a oldcel like me looking to go back to school next year

• +1
But socializing in class is fun

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, notsocommonthumb and Goth
I agree though, you definitely don’t need to study in high school
how? I alr failed chemistry one year and I’m about to start failing it again along with algebra but now with geometry which I also don’t understand at all.

How tf do u learn chem and geometry without studying? The other subjects I can understand but those? Weird equations I don’t understand in geometry and chem is just weird

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and notsocommonthumb

• +1
You like studying engineering, I'm impressed. Best of luck on those math courses.
It's the first month of his first year. Naive boy, will change his mind :feelshaha:

• +1