Studying is so boring

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I'm at a pre-university thing (didn't want to go to university, because I wouldn't take it serious) since last week, it's so fucking boring. I don't study outside the school, but I have to when I'm there, bores me so much I get sleepy. I didn't know this was possible lol.

Honestly the only reason I went there is to socialize more. It's decent for when you have time to talk with others, but it hurts how boring the rest of the day is. I guess there's no better alternative for me now. The only other thing I heard was an online guy who told me how easy it is to get a bartender license where I live (lol) and that I could learn to be more extraverted that way, but I doubt I could do it so easy. Who knows what the future brings. At least I'm not studying when I'm at home.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and Deleted member 23558
Then go jerk off faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
This forum gives you ADD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Studying is great when I study what I enjoy. I could read for countless hours about game shaders and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, Pikabro and AlexAP
Studying is great when I study what I enjoy. I could read for countless hours about game shaders and whatnot.
Yeah when it's something I enjoy I love it. I read a lot of books in my life, and am interested in many topics. But school stuff is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Yuno_howitez
What do you study

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275 and AlexAP
Yeah when it's something I enjoy I love it. I read a lot of books in my life, and am interested in many topics. But school stuff is brutal.
What’s your job atm

Fuck school

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
Fuck this. Study looksmaxing threads on looksmax.org and apply them into your life instead of that bs.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte