• So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
give this man a BOTB

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
C'mon man I'm starting school again at this age 😭 over for me
Nah, don't worry about it. 28 would be considered the beginning of a career, with many decades ahead of you.
Going back to school for 3-4 years to widen your opportunities for the future would be a good investment.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, coisbhai, Lynxress and 5 others
Bro’s still a student at 28

maybe 20 years ago, and if you wanna be a wagecuck for life. nowadays just go into an field of work that wants you at age 18 to immediately get money and experience. don't waste time and money on school when you can use it to buy bitcoin. if you have any interest or talent you want to pursue, use internet to learn them. there is nothing being offered at harvard, princeton, yale, oxford, etc that is more valuable than the knowledge and wisdom you can attain by browsing youtube, wikipedia, and rightwing substacks. it's not even close.

• +1
Reactions: future_, 5.5psl and mvp2v1
maybe 20 years ago, and if you wanna be a wagecuck for life. nowadays just go into an field of work that wants you at age 18 to immediately get money and experience. don't waste time and money on school when you can use it to buy bitcoin. if you have any interest or talent you want to pursue, use internet to learn them. there is nothing being offered at harvard, princeton, yale, oxford, etc that is more valuable than the knowledge and wisdom you can attain by browsing youtube, wikipedia, and rightwing substacks. it's not even close.
true, but some fields like medicine, engineering, stem, etc are useful to get cus some jobs require you to have that college degree still. But yea, it's true you can still move up without it, it's just a lot harder. But, with what I'm doing behavior inteventionist. I need a degree to earn bigger bux.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
give this man a BOTB
Go join Chechen terrorist group instead and either take over the caucus and live a legend or die a villain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Samsepioler
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Swarthy Knight
If you’re asian schools won’t let you within a 10 mile radius of them unless you have all perfect test scores

• +1
Reactions: future_
If you’re asian schools won’t let you within a 10 mile radius of them unless you have all perfect test scores
i believe this, i've been getting booted from schools left n right tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and RoyaleWithCheese