Stuff like this is so insane to witness when you know the truth

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.

Jfl like this isn’t a carefully selected room of people who are likely to have a generally negative opinion of Trump. I don’t even have to watch it to know that the overwhelming consensus of these people is going to be against Trump.

Understanding that news media is controlled and fake is such a basic low level awareness to function in the world yet there are millions of grown adults who don’t realize that, grown adults who have lived for decades who never once questioned the veracity of the media. It is actually insane.

There are so many people that don’t realize it that CNN feels comfortable openly making fake segments like this to propagandize. Look at the comments and you won’t see a bunch of people calling out CNN for their obvious propaganda but instead people making iterations of the comment “I don’t understand how people are still undecided.” If those are even real.

It’s such a basic awareness yet it still never ceases to amaze me when I see it in action. Giant corporations using their influence in a dishonest way for a very specific goal. It’s all fake.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, icetraebald, nathan and 5 others
Only boomers and gen x still watch main stream news channels

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, nathan and Latinolooksmaxxer
nigga in the middle looks like that african guy that reads texts for 1000 dollars on youtube

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Plato was right

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Only boomers and gen x still watch main stream news channels
True and I guess they might have an excuse because the media may have been more honest when they were first introduced to it

However millennials and zoomers still fall for basic media manipulation all the time, just not mainstream news manipulation

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
What did Plato say?
He hated democracy in general,Plato discusses the roles and importance of various professions within society, asserting that while each profession has its place and value,So think of it this way your votes are of the same value as the people who fall for this video

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
He hated democracy in general,Plato discusses the roles and importance of various professions within society, asserting that while each profession has its place and value,So think of it this way your votes are of the same value as the people who fall for this video
Democracy is idiotic and is something only a fool would advocate for, mostly because it self defeating after a certain point

• +1
Reactions: maarda