Stupid faggots wanting to fight IRL

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
So I went with my friend to the park.

We were going to go on a bike ride starting at this park then leave and go somewhere else. In the mean time, I told my friend I wanted to go on this new boat dock and do some pushups. We are both into fitness so he was like sure. As we were doing our pushups, some faggot ass teenagers started screaming from a distance counting our reps. He got up and was like "pull up motherfuckers" and they started walking at us. A fat low inhib dude and a bunch of skinny twinks. They kept circling us in their fucking scooters and bicycles. I was like "who the fuck are these kids?"

They wanted to fight and we were just trying to fucking go on a bike ride. My friend started talking shit but I was the biggest dude there by far. Also I shaved my head recently and they talked shit saying I walked weird and I looked like a large child. I was surprised because I go to this park all the time, did NOT expect this, and didn't know why the fuck these kids cared so much. We live in a white ass neighborhood btw. These kids were all white and 5'10".

Anyway I leave for the military in 3 days and I couldn't do shit because they were all minors talking shit and I had ZERO INTEREST fighting some random fucking stupid kids for no reason. They said they were the KKK too but I don't know why, I must look more asian than I do. Don't think for one second Normies are BLM they are racist as hell to non blacks.

Anyways these kids called us pussies and said "get the FUUUCK out of here" but we were literally walking in the fucking park and ALREADY on the way out JFL.

The thing is it was like 8v2 and I think these kids were trying to impress some highschool foids because there were like 3 Becky's on the sidelines watching. The kid who talked the most shit was like 5'4" and like 14 years old jfl. I don't think any of them could actually fight because they would realize that you can seriously get your ass kicked and the little one especially didn't realize that. I was like a foot taller than him jfl and he was talking shit.

What do you think?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5393 and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 1973, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
Not a single pixel btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Britishlooksmaxxer

thinking you got cucked by some twinks jfl should have 2v8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 5393
should have 2v8 and subsequently claimed the jbs as your own

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadelite, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
Call them subhumans and tell them they to keep crying if it happens again

Call them subhumans and tell them they to keep crying if it happens again
They were literally approaching bro they wanted to fight I literally just wanted to walk on the fucking park bro jfl

Also I'm glad I didn't do anything, they were minors and as I was leaving I saw a cop coming in. That means if I did fight them I would have gotten arrested and gone to jail for attacking minors with aggravated assault.

Also I'm bald because I'm leaving for the military in literally 3 fucking days. Imagine screwing up an amazing career that took me 1 year to finally get into just because of some little white normies.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 6867, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
They were literally approaching bro they wanted to fight I literally just wanted to walk on the fucking park bro jfl

Also I'm glad I didn't do anything, they were minors and as I was leaving I saw a cop coming in. That means if I did fight them I would have gotten arrested and gone to jail for attacking minors with aggravated assault.

Also I'm bald because I'm leaving for the military in literally 3 fucking days. Imagine screwing up an amazing career that took me 1 year to finally get into just because of some little white normies.
Definitely the best decision all things considered. You gonna leave .me once you're in the military?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Low t if you didn’t knock their ass out then steal their phones and fuck the jbs tbhngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Theyre living rent free in your head jfl

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Cares
They punked you ngl

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Should have blackpilled them on their looks and used looksmax lingo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
good thred @fukmylyf

Low T appearance problems.
Cant remember the last time someone openly fucked with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6128, stuckneworleans and 2 others
good thred @Tony

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Blackout.xl
Bro u could have had a irl 4 kd ratio, would be OP tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, stuckneworleans, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
that's fucked up but u did the right thing. 8v2 probably wouldn't end well

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
@fukmylyf u see this bruh?

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Dn read but yeah violent IQlets are a genetic blight
3b6

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
the only thing you can do in a situation like this is record it and call the cops.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
That is the most pathetic thing I’ve read here this week.
Cucks like you enable punks like that.

Pitiful.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Should have at least beat up one of them to scare the others away ngl

I only fight if I have to or when I'm In a very bad mood

U should have crushed those twinks

Definitely the best decision all things considered. You gonna leave .me once you're in the military?
No I'll stay but I won't be able to post for 2 months until I'm out of boot camp. Don't worry I'll be back I'm just worried it will be dead when I return.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
That is the most pathetic thing I’ve read here this week.
Cucks like you enable punks like that.

Pitiful.
Dude it was like 8v2 I didn't even want to fight and they were surrounding me. I literally was just trying to walk in the park. I've never been in a fight what the fuck am I supposed to do. Also they were MINORS (labelled by law as CHILDREN) so I could get in serious trouble for touching them, it could ruin my life.

Dude it was like 8v2 I didn't even want to fight and they were surrounding me. I literally was just trying to walk in the park. I've never been in a fight what the fuck am I supposed to do. Also they were MINORS (labelled by law as CHILDREN) so I could get in serious trouble for touching them, it could ruin my life.
You’re not gonna make it in the military bro, I’m sorry. When you go for initial training, NEVER mention this story to any one. You’ll be bullied to the next dimension and no one will want to be affiliated with someone who gets punked around by kids like that at six foot three. You’ve gotta work on your masculinity man. The cop would’ve probably sided with you.
Not saying you should’ve fought, but god damn if it didn’t at least cross your mind, inject T ASAP.

IDIOTS YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AND IMPRESS THE JB'S INCREASING YOUR SEXUAL MARKET VALUE
B-B-B-BUT MUH MILITARY
OMG WHAT IS THIS BETA SHIT
KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS 14YEAR OLD FAGGOTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
if you would have dropped just one of them little shits they all would have scurried away lol

You’re not gonna make it in the military bro, I’m sorry. When you go for initial training, NEVER mention this story to any one. You’ll be bullied to the next dimension and no one will want to be affiliated with someone who gets punked around by kids like that at six foot three. You’ve gotta work on your masculinity man. The cop would’ve probably sided with you.
Not saying you should’ve fought, but god damn if it didn’t at least cross your mind, inject T ASAP.
Fuck you bro. You honestly believe that because I didn't want to go to jail, I'm not going to survive the military?

You have to be a moron if you genuinely believe an ogre 6'3" kid seen beating up minors is going to be sided on. I have the failo effect. People immediately don't like me just by looking at me. And your "just attack everyone I always win" mentality is bullshit. It was just a skinny friend of mine and me vs like 8 narcy teenagers. I would have gotten my ass kicked, gotten arrested, gotten kicked out of the military, been in jail, then when I get out unable to find a job for my "aggravated assault" history and the fact that I'm ugly, and then I would kill myself because I have no family either.

Believe me, next time I'll do something. And I wanted to, but I couldn't.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross

Here's a guy who killed some dude by accident in a fight and went to jail for 6 months.

I would rather not do that.