Stupid filthy dog ruined my cold approach

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
I was walking past this beautiful lady as she was walking towards me she was smiling and i asked her if i could pet her dog as i was coming closer the dog lunges at me trying to bite my face of and it barks so loud and i could see on her face she was embarrassed and what made it worse was that the foid couldn’t speak the language of the country i reside in so i had to resort to my shitty verbal english and it’s so bad i was ready to cold approach a foid today but the filthy mutt ruined it all

Fuck i hate dogs so much they all should be shoot burned worthless animals cats mog these filthy creatures.

Not only that afterwards it become akward between me and her and i just quickly hurried of jfl.

Afterwards i tried to find more girls to cold approach but no 18-25 year old girls were outside so i had to resort to go home

It’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Darkeningstar, EdgyFashionist and 3 others
I will feed all dogs to the chinese fucking filth of earth animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, EdgyFashionist, Ghoulish and 2 others
I was walking past this beautiful lady as she was walking towards me she was smiling and i asked her if i could pet her dog as i was coming closer the dog lunges at me trying to bite my face of and it barks so loud and i could see on her face she was embarrassed and what made it worse was that the foid couldn’t speak the language of the country i reside in so i had to resort to my shitty verbal english and it’s so bad i was ready to cold approach a foid today but the filthy mutt ruined it all

Fuck i hate dogs so much they all should be shoot burned worthless animals cats mog these filthy creatures.

Not only that afterwards it become akward between me and her and i just quickly hurried of jfl.

Afterwards i tried to find more girls to cold approach but no 18-25 year old girls were outside so i had to resort to go home

It’s over
That’s insanely unlucky 😭 dog sold your shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and IwillRope2024
I will feed all dogs to the chinese fucking filth of earth animals
The most fucked part is that normally dogs are good for getting laid. Asking to pet the dog was the right move too it even makes u look like u care about animals n shi.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
The most fucked part is that normally dogs are good for getting laid. Asking to pet the dog was the right move too it even makes u look like u care about animals n shi.
Yep bro but it seems like dogs hate me
Every time i ask to pet a dog they always become aggresive and want to bite me.

Im not just their Dawg

"The one who is disliked by dogs is a deserved incel"
- No one but i think its real

More proof that we live in a simulation designed to torment you.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and IwillRope2024
Holy fuck you sound like a pussyless twat, “fertile femoid between the ages of 18-25 located, initiate approach sequence, eek a corgi has advanced upon me, RETREAT RETREAT” low t fuck, I love dogs especially big fat ST Bernard’s, the bigger and stupider the better, at least the fat little tards are happy and fun to be around, unlike you

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
Holy fuck you sound like a pussyless twat, “fertile femoid between the ages of 18-25 located, initiate approach sequence, eek a corgi has advanced upon me, RETREAT RETREAT” low t fuck, I love dogs especially big fat ST Bernard’s, the bigger and stupider the better, at least the fat little tards are happy and fun to be around, unlike you
The dog was not friendly you fucking idiot
Wtf was i supposed to do just let it bite me?

She was even holding back her mutt

I am 20 years old its only natural for me to go for females around the same age range as me

The dog was not friendly you fucking idiot
Wtf was i supposed to do just let it bite me?

She was even holding back her mutt

I am 20 years old its only natural for me to go for females around that age range
Yes, let it bite you this activating her maternal instincts, I’m putting you on Freudian game

Yes, let it bite you this activating her maternal instincts, I’m putting you on Freudian game
How about your gf adopts a huge burly dog and as you wake up you see your girl being doggied by the chad dog

We will see if you will love dogs after the brutal dogpill game.

This is the reason why islam hates dogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How about your gf adopts a huge burly dog and as you wake up you see your girl being doggied by the chad dog

We will see if you will love dogs after the brutal dogpill game.

This is the reason why islam hates dogs.
Dogpill isn’t real freak

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar