STUPID GOOK HOES IN MY CLASS STFU NIGGA INSTAGRAM FRAUDING GOOK THINKING SHE'S PSL 5 +

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
PSL 0 GOOKS IN MY CLASS NEED TO STFU NIGGA NO FUCKING MAXXILA FOUND LITERALLLY STFU NO ONE ASKED FUCKING GOOK STUPID SUBHUMAN GOOK NIGGAS PSL 2 LOOKING GOOK GETTING SMASHED BY JBW EUGENE LOOKKING GOOK ANGLE FRAUDING GOOK STFU STUPID GOOK PANCAKE FACED GOOK STUPID GOOK HOES

me no giv
e u sucky sucky long tiem from vietnam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2597, Peachy and 5 others
Brb using ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
umad son?

the 21st century is the century of asian princesses

umad son?

the 21st century is the century of asian princesses
HAHAHAHAH WHAT A JOKE SUBHUMAN GOOKS ARE AISAN PRINCESS HAHAHAHA THEY ARE JUST EASY LAYS FOR JBW COPERS SON THEY CUCK THERE PATHETIC RICECEL LOOKSMATCHES AND THINK THEY'RE PSL5 SON THARE TRASH SON

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
HAHAHAHAH WHAT A JOKE SUBHUMAN GOOKS ARE AISAN PRINCESS HAHAHAHA THEY ARE JUST EASY LAYS FOR JBW COPERS SON THEY CUCK THERE PATHETIC RICECEL LOOKSMATCHES AND THINK THEY'RE PSL5 SON THARE TRASH SON
yeah u mad

• JFL
Image result for using my imagination since no picture

Son, send me the info privately. I have no reason to dox. I just need context or I will live forever not seeing what you mean.

Image result for using my imagination since no picture

Son, send me the info privately. I have no reason to dox. I just need context or I will live forever not seeing what you mean.
SON, I WILL PM PICS OR POST THEM HERE SON IT IM AT SCHOOL RN I WILL MAEK AN UPDATE THREAD FOR THIS LEGENDARY STORY I WILL SHOW YOU THE ANNOYING UTTER SUBHUMANS THAT ARE THESE GOOKS

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
SON, I WILL PM PICS OR POST THEM HERE SON IT IM AT SCHOOL RN I WILL MAEK AN UPDATE THREAD FOR THIS LEGENDARY STORY I WILL SHOW YOU THE ANNOYING UTTER SUBHUMANS THAT ARE THESE GOOKS
Thank you, son. I have to say though, I am greatly attracted to Asians because they're the easiest to get with and I have no standards because I am a slave to my dick.

• +1
Thank you, son. I have to say though, I am greatly attracted to Asians because they're the easiest to get with and I have no standards because I am a slave to my dick.
IT'S OKAY SON, just dont wife a gook and never ever give validation to below 4 psl gooks

• +1
IT'S OKAY SON, just dont wife a gook and never ever give validation to below 4 psl gooks
A 3 PSL ASIAN INDIRECTLY REJECTED ME AND WAS ONLY 4'11 OR SOMETHING AND CALLED MOST GUYS UGLY. I SHOULD HAVE PUT HER IN HER PLACE INSTEAD OF BEING A SIMP I NEED TO MAN UP AND INCREASE MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND STOP BEING A DOORMAT FOR PEOPLE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GAVE HER VALIDATION.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
A 3 PSL ASIAN INDIRECTLY REJECTED ME AND WAS ONLY 4'11 OR SOMETHING AND CALLED MOST GUYS UGLY. I SHOULD HAVE PUT HER IN HER PLACE INSTEAD OF BEING A SIMP I NEED TO MAN UP AND INCREASE MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND STOP BEING A DOORMAT FOR PEOPLE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GAVE HER VALIDATION.
yes SON HER RICECELL LOOKSMATCH IS HANGING FROM A ROPE WHILE HER STUPID CHING CHONG AS IS HAVING AN ARMY OF SIMPS SON YOU NEED TO INJECT T AND NEVER GIVE GOOKS LOW PSL FAT HOES VALIDATION THEY DONT DESEARVE IT KING.

Each time a gook laughs at me i REMIND THEM THAT THEY HAVE NO MAXXILA AND THROW HIGH IQ PSL INSULT SON. BECOME AN DARK TRIAD SLAYER SON DONT BE SIMP

• +1
I hate them so much

my manager was asian and a girl and 19 and she has a flat generic gook face but was thick as fuck but had pimples on her arms so i was very confused on whether id smash if given the chance

however she was a total bitch to everyone and i wanted to roast her maxilla and call her a gook but theres no non autist way to do it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
87450022 10158379981238109 3399758307487907840 o

Keep crying for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back