Stupid parents forced me to live in a white area

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
It's hell here as an indian. There's no chance for me to meet women I'm shredded but there's no indians or Asians in the gym I can meet that are lean.

I just can't do fat chick's no way no fat girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, LooksmaxxHopeful, Oberyn and 2 others
I guess they thought since they think they're Aryans that they're better suited in a white neighborhood. Well, clearly they're wrong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21531, Lmao and 3 others
I guess they thought since they think they're Aryans that they're better suited in a white neighborhood. Well, clearly they're wrong.
Yeah whites hate indians bro I would get girls in another location they hate Indians where I live

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Gengar
I mean, if you guys come back in your native country, won't you be viewed like a "western indian" ?
Wouldn't be this a halo ?

Yeah whites hate indians bro I would get girls in another location they hate Indians where I live
Bhai, whites hate anyone that isn't black or yellow (yellow for females, black due to white guilt).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 20368
Bhai, whites hate anyone that isn't black or yellow (yellow for females, black due to white guilt).

Yep exactly whites love black ppl they let them get away with so much shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099 and Gengar
You should b grateful

I mean, if you guys come back in your native country, won't you be viewed like a "western indian" ?
Wouldn't be this a halo ?
No, going back to our native countries means we are a target, we have to keep a low-profile because there's many who would kidnap us for ransom thinking we are rich despite being poor. Plus they consider you to be western and not Indian/Pakistani so you're different from them in a negative way.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 20368
Yep exactly whites love black ppl they let them get away with so much shit
I guess whites will have to enslave us curries and then centuries later curries will have similar status as blacks today.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No, going back to our native countries means we are a target, we have to keep a low-profile because there's many who would kidnap us for ransom thinking we are rich despite being poor. Plus they consider you to be western and not Indian/Pakistani so you're different from them in a negative way.

Yep exactly man you nailed it you gotta be extra careful around native Indians they get jealous

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gengar
Black people get a free pass for so much shit white girls love them they hate Indians however my parents didn't tell me this crap I would've saved up and moved out instead of wasting money on white girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Yep exactly man you nailed it you gotta be extra careful around native Indians they get jealous
Very jealous. In fact I was told by relatives to not tell anyone I was from overseas. But somehow the natives can pick it up just because of body language/behavior. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Very jealous. In fact I was told by relatives to not tell anyone I was from overseas. But somehow the natives can pick it up just because of body language/behavior. JFL.

Same shit happened to me gotta be Hella careful around indians that aren't born in America lots of jealous I got screwed over a few times.

But whites hate indians also especially if ur muscular it sucks but whatever gonna move out soon can't stand this place

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
If you're shredded definitely never do fat girls.

Tbh yes I've seen the data on the racepill and stuff but I think it's a relatively small factor tbh, if your face is at least normie and you're jacked (most guys even young guys don't have abs) I don't think you should have a problem, look for opportunities to socialize, cold approach and "pick up" rarely works even if you're chad a lot of women will think it's cringe (James Tusk, a chad, gets rejected a lot when he does cold approach) try to find avenues where you can make genuine connections, especially because if you're dating someone you want to make sure you actually like their personality.