Stupid Whore Wouldn’t Show Tits

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Platinum
So while at work, a girl I work with was talking to me all day, so naturally I asked her if she wanted to see my dick(this is 4 days ago btw) so she says yes we go to the back and as I’m about to pull it out m, I realize that I am only slightly above average dick hard and way smaller on soft, so I ask her to show me her tits and she says “no just show me your dick” i start pulling it out but the possibility of her telling her friends that i have a small dick was too much to bear, so we just went back to work. I bring this up today because I’ve just found out she got fucked by this dread head I work with, very sad news

TLDR: I’ve been cucked by a black dreadhead

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Klaas Vaaker, laaltin and 5 others
She looked like the girl in my banner, she was very very pretty, this is horrible news

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and xyukeeee
Go ER (in video game)

a girl I work with was talking to me all day, so naturally I asked her if she wanted to see my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, Aero, asdvek and 5 others
And you will not do anything about it right
She was not my gf, why would I be mad at a man who owed me no loyalty? Just very disappointed is all

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Whats ur suze

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Total: 4 (Looksmaxers: 3, Bluepillers: 1)

My dick is probably worse than yours and I would have shown it

• JFL
So while at work, a girl I work with was talking to me all day, so naturally I asked her if she wanted to see my dick(this is 4 days ago btw) so she says yes we go to the back and as I’m about to pull it out m, I realize that I am only slightly above average dick hard and way smaller on soft, so I ask her to show me her tits and she says “no just show me your dick” i start pulling it out but the possibility of her telling her friends that i have a small dick was too much to bear, so we just went back to work. I bring this up today because I’ve just found out she got fucked by this dread head I work with, very sad news

Bro she was prob trying to do something with you, your overthinking, girls know that penises arnt supposed to be huge on soft

• +1

serves u right

• Hmm...
So while at work, a girl I work with was talking to me all day, so naturally I asked her if she wanted to see my dick
Completely natural. Good to see you're not brainwashed.

• +1

What the fuck did I just read

I can’t tell whether it’s you or me who is the schizo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Juandigomigo22
this is the weirdest story ive read to date on org. Should have just shown your dick.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Black girls are the worst . Horrible attitude