style is very underrated on this forum

nathan

nathan

Trying to ascend
I see ugly men in relationships short men in relationships I see about every type of men being in a relationship IRL outside yet the one thing they all have in common is good style

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, org3cel.RR, BrutalMogger and 11 others
Cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, (In)CelibatePsycho2, BrutalMogger and 6 others
I see ugly men in relationships short men in relationships I see about every type of men being in a relationship IRL outside yet the one thing they all have in common is good style
You underrate men/overrate women and being a paypig emotional tampon does not require high PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, AlbinoMaxxer, FaceandBBC and 8 others
You underrate men/overrate women and being a paypig emotional tampon does not require high PSL.
ya some of them are betabuxxing but that's not always the case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger, chadintraining, NZb6Air and 1 other person
style on works on MTN+

also modern style today on men look gay asf

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, BrutalMogger, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Chad will wear a wife beater and still slay more than "stylish midgets" will ever

• +1
Reactions: sayi and BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
is every average to below average men in a relationship betabuxxing? because that is a very bold statement to make
yes, ugly men are not actually loved

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Yeah Tails
I knew you lurk here
Didn't knew you had another account 🤨

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and nathan
Chad will wear a wife beater and still slay more than "stylish midgets" will ever
Too bad youre not chad so stop comparing urself to one. Smv is probably closer to the midget

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xantrooper, vernier, BrutalMogger and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
wtf are you saying
Screenshot 2024 09 01 132732

I kind of agree with this but not what you said before

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Agree. People just wanna say it's all looks, that style, physique and personality don't matter. They say that because they wanna feel like the reason they're treated like shit is out of their control lol the easy way. Might as well not try in those aspects if it doesn't matter :Comfy:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, nathan, BrutalMogger and 2 others
View attachment 3140728
I kind of agree with this but not what you said before
? average and lower is still ugly (not sexually attractive), they all betabuxx / offer fiscal security / social image etc
just to get this :lul: while she's hoping to get impregnated by chad and for the average nigga to raise his kids

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melly, nathan and BrutalMogger
Almost everyone in this forum either rates a Maher lookalike HTN or a circus freak Chadlite, rarley see actually good rates

And one thing I see a lot of men not understanding, even in this space, is that the woman may just be using the man for his money, status, etc.. and not being attracted to him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, GigaRetard, Zenis and 4 others
ya some of them are betabuxxing but that's not always the case
And when it isn’t the case, they probably ain’t ugly and/or they got something else going for them (height, niche, etc..)

• +1
Reactions: nathan and BrutalMogger
style doesn't matter in itself, but if it reflects low inhib big personality then it means something

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, enchanted_elixir, nathan and 1 other person
Excuses. Just don't work on anything and wallow in your sorrow bro. Yeah, that's a better option than doing everything you can to improve. Gotta just stay broke and lame and save up to blow your entire net worth to slightly improve PSL and bump SMV up a tiny bit but not enough to actually be appealing to anyone and be equally as unbearable. :bigbrain:

The problem with many blackpill incels is that their ego is huge especially in comparison to their value so it fucks them, they just wanna hear what they wanna hear. There're many truths to the blackpill ideology but it's just a rule and not a law.

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, nathan and BrutalMogger
Tall, good frame, and a tshirt and jeans will look great on u

• +1
Reactions: nathan, BrutalMogger and LuckyBeast
good style ,good fragrance, good hairstyle all underrated here

• +1
Reactions: nathan, BrutalMogger and enchanted_elixir
Now I dress basic every time i go out and i slay way more then when i used to spend 500€ for a palm angels, jfl at my redpilled ass to think that this things matters. all it took was being a 6'4 24 inch bidelt blue eyed scandanavian skull with prominent cheekbones to get laid

• +1
Now I dress basic every time i go out and i slay way more then when i used to spend 500€ for a palm angels, jfl at my redpilled ass to think that this things matters. all it took was being a 6'4 24 inch bidelt blue eyed scandanavian skull with prominent cheekbones to get laid
Yeah I mean that's kind of a meme brand(they have some cool stuff ofc) but also good style goes a lot farther than basic logo pieces usually. Also yeah good genetics bro congrats, hope you're making the best use outta em

• +1
Reactions: nathan, BrutalMogger and CD34
Excuses. Just don't work on anything and wallow in your sorrow bro. Yeah, that's a better option than doing everything you can to improve. Gotta just stay broke and lame and save up to blow your entire net worth to slightly improve PSL and bump SMV up a tiny bit but not enough to actually be appealing to anyone and be equally as unbearable. :bigbrain:

The problem with many blackpill incels is that their ego is huge especially in comparison to their value so it fucks them, they just wanna hear what they wanna hear. There're many truths to the blackpill ideology but it's just a rule and not a law.
wtf are you saying nigga, saying :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: shit is the detrimental/de-motivational shit nigger, yo i work on my style, on my cock, on my fragrance, on my jokes and it still doesnt work after X years and X money :lul::lul::lul::lul:

you have to be :blackpill: and focus on the real shit which is HARDMAXXING nigger, you will get guaranteed results REAL LIFE FUEL

• +1
Reactions: Melly and BrutalMogger
Yeah I mean that's kind of a meme brand(they have some cool stuff ofc) but also good style goes a lot farther than basic logo pieces usually. Also yeah good genetics bro congrats, hope you're making the best use outta em
6’4 frauded rip

• +1
may the force be with you
may the cope be with you

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and NZb6Air
wtf are you saying nigga, saying :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: shit is the detrimental/de-motivational shit nigger, yo i work on my style, on my cock, on my fragrance, on my jokes and it still doesnt work after X years and X money :lul::lul::lul::lul:

you have to be :blackpill: and focus on the real shit which is HARDMAXXING nigger, you will get guaranteed results REAL LIFE FUEL
You gotta do both bro.

• +1
Style is big cope. Chad can walk around in world's shittiest fit and still slay stacys left and right. Over for subhuman LTNs. You can have world's best fit handmade for you by Wisdom Kaye and foids will still ignore you.

? average and lower is still ugly (not sexually attractive), they all betabuxx / offer fiscal security / social image etc
just to get this :lul: while she's hoping to get impregnated by chad and for the average nigga to raise his kids
View attachment 3140737
prove that they are all in betabuxx relationships

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
that doesn't prove all of them are in betabuxx relationships
it proves they aren't sexually attractive and love is sexual attraction (proven by Schopenhauer)

so since all relationships are transactional, they will have to betabuxx for meager compensation

• +1
Reactions: Melly and nathan
Almost everyone in this forum either rates a Maher lookalike HTN or a circus freak Chadlite, rarley see actually good rates

And one thing I see a lot of men not understanding, even in this space, is that the woman may just be using the man for his money, status, etc.. and not being attracted to him
The niggas on this website are absolutely shit at rating men and even women.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and chadintraining
good style = rich

• +1
Reactions: nathan

I agree. These faggots are absolutely vile both inside and out. Irl they're timid and invisible.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and nathan
Dressing well and having a good style is easy af, if someone dresses bad they are retarded

• +1
Reactions: nathan
it proves they aren't sexually attractive and love is sexual attraction (proven by Schopenhauer)

so since all relationships are transactional, they will have to betabuxx for meager compensation
Finally someone with brain here .l recently saw a thread here how its all men's fault bc they dont know how to take care of themselves and other redpill bullshit like women are prettier gender and hypergamy doesnt exist just softmaxx! :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and NZb6Air