Mike Thurston mogs that faggot Vinnie Hacker

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksMaxsterAwesome, Aero, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
My fwb was confused by my Mike Thurston pictures in my camera roll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, zainab, litaz and 9 others
What psl autists fail to realize. If you have a good body and dress nicely, unless your face is deformed, you already mog 90% of men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Loveland, Yerico7 and 11 others
What psl autists fail to realize. If you have a good body and dress nicely, unless your face is deformed, you already mog 90% of men.
That fashion shit + being a twink only works on facially chadlites and chads

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Looks very good

20230114 175046
20230114 175124

jfl my first attempt at tailoring a shirt.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, wannaimprove, Mewton and 3 others
Your frame is fucking insane bro lol
I send it to my mother and she asked if I photo-shopped a stock image of a black shirt to make it look deformed.

826.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mewton, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
Mirin the shoulder waist ratio it's literally more than 2 while the ideal said is 1.6
close to 2 by circumference, above it by width alone.

• +1
Reactions: crerea and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
japs can't relate to any character that isn't weak frail and pathetic.
it happens in nearly every media
the cunning and adaptable fox takes down the big dumb rhino

• +1
Reactions: Orc
it happens in nearly every media
the cunning and adaptable fox takes down the big dumb rhino
in reality the smart guy gets hit in the head with a brick and is paralyzed for life by a low inhib troglodyte incapable of long term planning.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Endocrinemaxxer, Van and 3 others
in reality the smart guy gets hit in the head with a brick and is paralyzed for life by a low inhib troglodyte incapable of long term planning.
Yeah
In the grand scheme of things though, the smart guy won. The existence of human society is testament to that.

Yeah
In the grand scheme of things though, the smart guy won. The existence of human society is testament to that.
if you consume yourself into extinction you're not winning long-term, we won't make it into the stars before we fuck this planet up.

smaller sustainable populations are preferable over sheer quantity, there were 3-5 billion passenger pigeons before europeans came to america and they're all extinct now.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Mirin the shoulder waist ratio it's literally more than 2 while the ideal said is 1.6
that is the biggest cope preached by skinnyfat indians here based on one study who asked wymxn (what they say doesnt mean shi)
ideal is 1.9-2.2

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
that is the biggest cope preached by skinnyfat indians here based on one study who asked wymxn (what they say doesnt mean shi)
ideal is 1.9-2.2
the study they're referencing for the 1.6 ratio made anything above or below that ratio look deformed in the visuals.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
View attachment 2041257View attachment 2041258

jfl my first attempt at tailoring a shirt.
Not hating because u have more muscle than me, but take a normal picture without leaning forward or scapula spreading. I want to compare my frame because I have 2 shoulder to hip in some pictures but then like 1.7 in others and I have no delt development. Also you should look at ribcage expansion

Damn you’re a fag. Comparing two chads. Gay af.

View attachment 2047382OP you fucking schizo make up your mind
After roids and fin have destroyed my hair and sexual function I realise that roids are a cope so I am trying to help other people not make the big mistakes I did

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PYT
After roids and fin have destroyed my hair and sexual function I realise that roids are a cope so I am trying to help other people not make the big mistakes I did
Understandable

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
good face + good body = basic style required
otherwise, a good style will be a good halo
normie with a good body and basic black/white t shirt is just an invisible normie anyway

• +1
Reactions: litaz
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
your body looks like shit lol + your braindead ass ghostbumped an irrelevant old thread.
Your body looks like a japanese cartoon jfl

Do you photoshop your pics?