stylemaxxing for cheap, my experience with Temu clothing

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
DISCLAIMER

I've bought the items so this is not just me shilling Temu, I will address quality, shipping and all that so read before commenting it will probably be addressed

I wanted to get some clothes to prep for this coming uni year and knew nothing about where to get decent clothes since my parents just got me shit from Walmart Costco and whatnot. I didn't care but now id like to find a style to boost SMV since I'm MTN but kinda short so I've gotta max out other aspects. I wasn't looking to spend retarded amounts of money since I'm saving up for other things that matter more to me than clothes so dnr anything going the cheap route

If you pay attention to who's selling the items you can filter for quality pretty quickly by testing things and not buying in bulk. Once you have a good quality merchant its really no different than going to some mall and buying the same shit from china but paying 5x the price. These items are littarly the same ones that mall orders from so why not go to basically the source

So I was scrolling Pinterest for a couple of days and finding a style that I liked and had a good enough female gaze

I went with this and not sure what its called but they all kinda have a similar look and wouldn't get me called a faggot

1722297594231 1722297640209 1722297808833 1722298081831

From here it looks like to complete this you need
  • Multiple Baggy/normal pairs of jeans, blue,grey,khaki
  • T-shirts, neutral colors
  • White shoes
  • Quarter/Full zips
  • Button up shirts
  • A chain, bracelet, some jewelry

My advice is to look through your closet for the less niche items, I'm sure many of you already have a pair of jeans or neutral shirts. You could find these items at a local store for cheap or if you feel like splurging you can go to a higher-quality merchant, (I did this for the shoes)

Temu is extremely easy to use, you just sign up and start searching. They have an extremely wide catalog where you can find littarly anything but I don't recommend buying electronics or anything super expensive (gaming pc, phones,) obvious shit right.

As expected temu is very cheap.
T-shirts $9-13
Jeans $12-22
Sweaters $15-22
Shoes $15-30
Chains $1-15

Overall pay attention to the amount sold and stars id typically stick to items with a minimum of 1k sold and 4.5 stars

When I was picking shirts I paid attention to the material, this is a must. Cotton is more likely be of higher quality/better feel than just polyester, however, I didn't mind the feel/look of the polyester shirt I bought but it was not preferable over cotton.

For the pants, the material didn't matter as much since it was cargo/jeans, and overall I was pretty happy with them and will be buying more

The sweaters were good quality and way cheaper than other stores and I will also be being more

It will take longer to arrive than your typical Amazon order, for me I ordered 4 items on the 16th of July and they came the 29th. They told me if It arrived later than the 31st I would get a 5-dollar refund.

DO NOT BELIVE THE SMS TEXTS YOUR PHONE MAY RECEIVE THEY ARE A SCAM AND TEMU THEMSELVES WILL WARN YOU ABOUT THIS. ONLY USE THE TEMU TRACKING TO RECEIVE UPDATES ON ORDER STATUS

And that will be all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, emo, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
ive bought clothes from taobao before, not sure about temu tho

• +1
Reactions: emo and 0S4MA
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Btw if you want to use another Chinese source don't use panda buy their warehouse is still raided

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Btw if you want to use another Chinese source don't use panda buy their warehouse is still raided
I was mad as fuck when that happened, I'm lucky I had nothing in transit that's still waiting there

been thinking to do the same, bunch of baggy sweats, blank tee's and some pieces too

been thinking to do the same, bunch of baggy sweats, blank tee's and some pieces too
Its worth it imo, why go to a mall when they order the same shit from china anyway

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Its worth it imo, why go to a mall when they order the same shit from china anyway
yep, much cheaper too and im also from serbia where they barely sell baggy clothing ANYWHERE

• +1
Don't buy chains just in case you find a stylecel in the wild and he calls you out

Buying off brand clothes to save money is just high iq niggas do not pay attention anyway

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and try2beme
I got complements from strangers when i bought a skate shirt there

More than once

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Gaygymmaxx
yep, much cheaper too and im also from serbia where they barely sell baggy clothing ANYWHERE
at least you can be the most JB gazed guy you know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and shizuku11111
DISCLAIMER

I've bought the items so this is not just me shilling Temu, I will address quality, shipping and all that so read before commenting it will probably be addressed

I wanted to get some clothes to prep for this coming uni year and knew nothing about where to get decent clothes since my parents just got me shit from Walmart Costco and whatnot. I didn't care but now id like to find a style to boost SMV since I'm MTN but kinda short so I've gotta max out other aspects. I wasn't looking to spend retarded amounts of money since I'm saving up for other things that matter more to me than clothes so dnr anything going the cheap route

If you pay attention to who's selling the items you can filter for quality pretty quickly by testing things and not buying in bulk. Once you have a good quality merchant its really no different than going to some mall and buying the same shit from china but paying 5x the price. These items are littarly the same ones that mall orders from so why not go to basically the source

So I was scrolling Pinterest for a couple of days and finding a style that I liked and had a good enough female gaze

I went with this and not sure what its called but they all kinda have a similar look and wouldn't get me called a faggot

View attachment 3058618View attachment 3058621View attachment 3058627View attachment 3058635

• White shoes
  • Quarter/Full zips
  • Button up shirts

My advice is to look through your closet for the less niche items, I'm sure many of you already have a pair of jeans or neutral shirts. You could find these items at a local store for cheap or if you feel like splurging you can go to a higher-quality merchant, (I did this for the shoes)

Temu is extremely easy to use, you just sign up and start searching. They have an extremely wide catalog where you can find littarly anything but I don't recommend buying electronics or anything super expensive (gaming pc, phones,) obvious shit right.

T-shirts $9-13
Jeans $12-22
Sweaters $15-22
Shoes $15-30
Chains $1-15
View attachment 3058716

Overall pay attention to the amount sold and stars id typically stick to items with a minimum of 1k sold and 4.5 stars

When I was picking shirts I paid attention to the material, this is a must. Cotton is more likely be of higher quality/better feel than just polyester, however, I didn't mind the feel/look of the polyester shirt I bought but it was not preferable over cotton.

For the pants, the material didn't matter as much since it was cargo/jeans, and overall I was pretty happy with them and will be buying more

The sweaters were good quality and way cheaper than other stores and I will also be being more

It will take longer to arrive than your typical Amazon order, for me I ordered 4 items on the 16th of July and they came the 29th. They told me if It arrived later than the 31st I would get a 5-dollar refund.

DO NOT BELIVE THE SMS TEXTS YOUR PHONE MAY RECEIVE THEY ARE A SCAM AND TEMU THEMSELVES WILL WARN YOU ABOUT THIS. ONLY USE THE TEMU TRACKING TO RECEIVE UPDATES ON ORDER STATUS

And that will be all
Cardbox quality clothing

at least you can be the most JB gazed guy you know
jb's here like guys who wear skinny jeans and balmain slim fit tee's with a buzz cut, anyway my goal is to attract other type of girls

• +1
I got complements from strangers when i bought a skate shirt there

More than once
My mom was screaming at the amount of shit I ordered till I told her it was less than 60 dollars in total :forcedsmile:

Theres fat niggas in every country
but it isnt baggy fit, you know when something is literally oversized, and when something is baggy fit, also stores that sell off-brand clothing are rare, in my city there are a lot of nike stores, and bs like that

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and try2beme
DISCLAIMER

View attachment 3058618View attachment 3058621View attachment 3058627View attachment 3058635

• White shoes
  • Quarter/Full zips
  • Button up shirts

T-shirts $9-13
Jeans $12-22
Sweaters $15-22
Shoes $15-30
Chains $1-15
View attachment 3058716

And that will be all
Show us the haul when it comes, I bought some bb belt reps off temu and was surprised with the quality

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and 0S4MA
Show us the haul when it comes, I bought some bb belt reps off temu and was surprised with the quality
Ill show the shirt and jeans I got when they get out of the wash, it came and I wrote this thread

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and emo