Stylemaxxing suggestions to look taller?

menas

menas

Stacy's Favourite
Music for the thread

Btw im 6'1 not only to look taller but some fashion advice would be good

nothing, just wear lifts and shoes with high soles. wear clothes that look good, not that make u look taller

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and horsefacin
bro idk wtf you like or not, just wear the stuff that you like. I cant give you fashion advice bcs everybody has diff taste

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
im thinking of going to a tailor to crop my shirts and buy some pants like this:
IMG 8967

bro idk wtf you like or not, just wear the stuff that you like. I cant give you fashion advice bcs everybody has diff taste
Yeah so what is stacys taste 😀

depends on the age group you want to get with, how old are you and are you going for a complete NT look or non NT or just in the middle

depends on the age group you want to get with, how old are you and are you going for a complete NT look or non NT or just in the middle
15-16 ,idk probably middle?

Btw im 6'1 not only to look taller but some fashion advice would be good
If you’re 6’1, then what is the point of trying to look taller? Go and focus on categories that are actually important at this point.

If you’re 6’1, then what is the point of trying to look taller? Go and focus on categories that are actually important at this point.
idk man some 5'11 guy looks taller than me like i thinks its because of my physique and style

15-16 ,idk probably middle?
you'd have to have a lean physique to show off ur vertical height well and you need to understand proportions in your outfits so u want ur shirts to be cropped and ur pants to be a bit slim (not legging tier), the crop on your shirts have to be 2 inches below the waistline so that u dont look gay, and pants that are still baggy but slim in shape without a flare or anything maybe relaxed fit pants, and then theres outfits with 1 color which is just gonna make you look like one long piece altogether and give you the taller illusion, then u can wear shoes that have a bit of a lift on the bottom sole, lets say air force 1's that give u an extra inch n a half in which no one gives a fuck bc its ur shoes making u look taller, patterns n all of that are cope jfl "just weat stripes bro"-alpha M (5'0) and yea these are good things to consider if you want to look tall

• +1
Reactions: menas
you'd have to have a lean physique to show off ur vertical height well and you need to understand proportions in your outfits so u want ur shirts to be cropped and ur pants to be a bit slim (not legging tier), the crop on your shirts have to be 2 inches below the waistline so that u dont look gay, and pants that are still baggy but slim in shape without a flare or anything maybe relaxed fit pants, and then theres outfits with 1 color which is just gonna make you look like one long piece altogether and give you the taller illusion, then u can wear shoes that have a bit of a lift on the bottom sole, lets say air force 1's that give u an extra inch n a half in which no one gives a fuck bc its ur shoes making u look taller, patterns n all of that are cope jfl "just weat stripes bro"-alpha M (5'0) and yea these are good things to consider if you want to look tall
Ty

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
Wear tight pants and nothing baggy z

• +1
Reactions: menas