Sub 5 vs Chadlite day game cold approach results (similar game)

King Solomon

King Solomon

Mistral
I thought some of you may appreciate a comparison between a sub 5 and roughly 7/10 PUA's that use tik tok to display their pick up attempts.

https://www.tiktok.com/find/zizourx-success This dude is a sub 5 and has a 5% conversion rate. However the girls he converts on are normally ugly, black or mixed and do not demonstrate a high level of interest. The girls that reject him mean mug him and straight up run away from him. This guy is also an ethnic.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dinzul0 This man is at least a 7+ as in one of his videos you can see his face reflection on a phone. Even the girls qho reject him smile and say he's very handsome or beautiful. This man is pulling numbers at a 16% conversion rate and is pulling much more attractive females on average and are mainly Caucasians.

Tbh the girls that reject him show more interest in him than the girls that end up giving their number to the other guy. They're both using similar cheesy game/pickup lies. The sub five actually has to follow his targets around and simps for them hard. The 7+ dude just stays in the same spot, the girls don't run aqay and he doesn't have to simp or beg.

This makes me wonder is there any level of game that can adequately make up the gap between a sub 5 ethnic and a 7+ in phone number acquisition conversion ratios. For example if a 4 ethnic and a 7-7.5 Caucasian man are competing in the same area for women of the same level of looks, and say the Caucasian man has average game, is their a magic level of game the sub 5 ethnic can have in order to makeup that 11% gap? If he has a 10/10 is that enough to convert on the same level as a 7-7.5 Caucasian man qith average game?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, klip11, BeanletMogger and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Ethnic Pua's are funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and King Solomon
Ethnic Pua's are funny
I find them to be sad and feel bad for them. At least his dude is trying and has built a decent following for himself even though many in his comment section clown him for his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Another question is how much does a man's phone number acquisition ratio improve if the man improves his looks from a 4 to an 8 but nothing else improves (game, frame, muscles, status). Qould he go from a 7% conversion rate to a 20% conversion rate just because his looks have dramatically improved?

BUT MUH BBC

• WTF
Reactions: klip11
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and WeiWei
I thought some of you may appreciate a comparison between a sub 5 and roughly 7/10 PUA's that use tik tok to display their pick up attempts.

https://www.tiktok.com/find/zizourx-success This dude is a sub 5 and has a 5% conversion rate. However the girls he converts on are normally ugly, black or mixed and do not demonstrate a high level of interest. The girls that reject him mean mug him and straight up run away from him. This guy is also an ethnic.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dinzul0 This man is at least a 7+ as in one of his videos you can see his face reflection on a phone. Even the girls qho reject him smile and say he's very handsome or beautiful. This man is pulling numbers at a 16% conversion rate and is pulling much more attractive females on average and are mainly Caucasians.

Tbh the girls that reject him show more interest in him than the girls that end up giving their number to the other guy. They're both using similar cheesy game/pickup lies. The sub five actually has to follow his targets around and simps for them hard. The 7+ dude just stays in the same spot, the girls don't run aqay and he doesn't have to simp or beg.

This makes me wonder is there any level of game that can adequately make up the gap between a sub 5 ethnic and a 7+ in phone number acquisition conversion ratios. For example if a 4 ethnic and a 7-7.5 Caucasian man are competing in the same area for women of the same level of looks, and say the Caucasian man has average game, is their a magic level of game the sub 5 ethnic can have in order to makeup that 11% gap? If he has a 10/10 is that enough to convert on the same level as a 7-7.5 Caucasian man qith average game?
You're not the real King Solomon

BUT MUH BBC
When you go to prison for racism, you will get all the BBC you can stand. @anthony111553 will be jealous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
I find them to be sad and feel bad for them. At least his dude is trying and has built a decent following for himself even though many in his comment section clown him for his looks.

He gets good results

• +1
Game is made up fairytales. If you have balls and an average level of social competence, that's all you need. Anything beyond that won't make any significant difference. There is no secret sequence of words or gestures you can employ to pull a really hot woman if you're sub-fucking-human. Fame and a big bank account might do the trick though.

• +1
Game is cope. Just be Chad/Tyrone is law, I could tell the second guy is HTN+ from the facial expressions the women were making

The chad guy did not look like how I expected him to. Maybe the quality was just ass cuz he walked infront of a mirror for like 0.1 seconds but idk

Game is cope. Just be Chad/Tyrone is law, I could tell the second guy is HTN+ from the facial expressions the women were making
Game has no positive effect in the online dating scene. Hoqever in cold approaches it has a small to moderate positive effect but majority of the benefits come from qarm approaches especially for sub 5 subhumans. Game and frame is basically their only oppurtunity as they're never going to attract qomen just from their looks.

Yes I know the power of looks from personal experience but game/frame is a great skill which I too thought was bs but your body language, tonality, mannerisms, confidence, social awareness, etc all has a major influence on attraction.

For a female, no amount of game is going to improve their situation since men care about looks vastly more (outside of caring about them not being a crazy ass bitch).

so, if you're just on dating apps or Instagram then game/frame does nothing. Then you have to catfish them if you're a subhuman.

Last edited:
  • +1

Is there a pic you have of dinzul?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341