Sub 8 in 3rd world countries

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Solstice
What would you say the sub is to slay in 3rd world countries..maybe sub 6?
@Dude420 @badromance @FatmanO @dotacel @VST

Depends, a white guy can slay in most 3rd world shitholes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and HailToTheKing
I've noticed that one of the reason needed to slay is to have a social circle

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
yup, because people in 3rd world seeing white people as high class/status people even when the person its not.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
yup, because people in 3rd world seeing white people as high class/status people even when the person its not.

In some cases yes

• +1
I've noticed that one of the reason needed to slay is to have a social circle

I think you would need some social circle for foids with higher SMV but the average hoe probably not
let's say for a balkan shithole country a true psl 6 will be able to slay?

Are balklans that 3rd world though, I was thinking worse tbh

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and HailToTheKing
I think you would need some social circle for foids with higher SMV but the average hoe probably not
most girls in my country don't have standards i just need to become more nt, you know what I look like

• +1
most girls in my country don't have standards i just need to become more nt, you know what I look like

You should slay In clubs if you work towards becoming NT, but in a actual 3rd world country I’m pretty sure any average white guy can slay

• +1
You should slay In clubs if you work towards becoming NT, but in a actual 3rd world country I’m pretty sure any average white guy can slay
i do live in a 3rd world country

i do live in a 3rd world country

Your the same race as everyone else though, you don’t get special treatment like you would in Africa or Asia

• +1
Your the same race as everyone else though, you don’t get special treatment like you would in Africa or Asia
most people in my country are white apart from the gypsies and other ethnic people

• +1
Why didnt u @ me fool

• +1
probably, if im from there, i probably just said im from Europe, it perceive to be better in 3rd world

• +1
Anyway it depends on what part of the world it is, but usually the requirement is to be white or at least have white characteristics, since the "males" in Japan are so full of estrogen and ugly af it doesnt take much for a jap girl to abandon her race

• +1
Anyway it depends on what part of the world it is, but usually the requirement is to be white or at least have white characteristics, since the "males" in Japan are so full of estrogen and ugly af it doesnt take much for a jap girl to abandon her race
in my shithole country?

Last edited:
in my shithole country?
Your country hmmm, not as worse as SEA or Japan certainly, standards are def lower than places like Germany ofc where sluts only fuck either tall Aryan chads or mutt ethnic because of pro immigrvnt propaganda. I'd say the sub to slay in your country is 5

• +1
Your country hmmm, not as worse as SEA or Japan certainly, standards are def lower than places like Germany ofc where sluts only fuck either tall Aryan chads or mutt ethnic because of pro immigrvnt propaganda. I'd say the sub to slay in your country is 5
do i pass that treshold of a 5?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and dogtown
2000x2000.9.jpg

Pantyhose hot isnt it post me some good ones rn

seljakmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm from a 3rd world shithole, standards are just as high as the west.

Its mostly about money. Or being white

nigga psl 6 can slay worldwide lmao

anyway I wouldn't know cuz I'm not sub 8 :feelshmm::feelshehe:

jk NTmaxxing probably the most legit theory here, I've seen girls drool over literal psl 3s

• +1