Sub five got slapped to oblivion for trying to meet up with a underage JB

This is why knowing how to fight is important in these situations also jfl at the cuck predator catchers lmao
Lol, this trend of catching predators has also started in my country, but most usually don't go down without a fight, many carry on them brass knuckles, bats, pepper spray, etc. Lately though, the hunters seemed to have focused on the more harmless types like short, scrawny, homeless crackheads that can be easily be slapped around...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, glaruz and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and edodalic29
Lol, this trend of catching predators has also started in my country, but most usually don't go down without a fight, many carry on them brass knuckles, bats, pepper spray, etc. Lately though, the hunters seemed to have focused on the more harmless types like short, scrawny, homeless crackheads that can be easily be slapped around...
Yeah stuff like this dosent exist in the balkans , if he was a true slav he would have shanked them or those predators after the first slap would have got ripped apart by a ogre brute , JFL this poor guy was defenseless

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
He should have fought back took something in his hand and sent one of them to the hospital

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
they jealous

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and FascisstChad
This is why you never do this shit online. No way some jb will want to do all that shit over the internet and meet you irl if you’re not a pretty boy chad. But all that catcher shit is cucked. How could you not want this?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
He should have fought back took something in his hand and sent one of them to the hospital
One of then got beat up by a ethnic 17 yr old jfl , i would have broke one of their skulls in half