Sub htns and sub htbs freaky couples

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Couples with below average smv need to stop talking about their sex life openly.They’re too ugly I wanna call pest control like if ur ugly keep it to urself and be humble it sounds like a threat when ugly people are freaky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, lowtiernormiechad, watah and 4 others
Couples with below average smv need to stop talking about their sex life openly.They’re too ugly I wanna call pest control like if ur ugly keep it to urself and be humble it sounds like a threat when ugly people are freaky
Fr

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
now you know what a woman feels like when an ugly guy tries to act "confident" around her.

• +1
now you know what a woman feels like when an ugly guy tries to act "confident" around her.
Being unwantedly sexual is creepy no matter the gender

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Wtf them ugly ppl dindu nuffin to you tho. Let them live their life :feelswhat:

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme

reminds me of that one Indian couple in that video wnere the guy did a tutorial on how to eat pussy

it was posted here earlier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
reminds me of that one Indian couple in that video wnere the guy did a tutorial on how to eat pussy

it was posted here earlier
I know the exact vid with that fat pajeeta

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Especially when they’re in ‘open relationships’, kek.

• JFL
  • +1
at least they have sex

• +1
Reactions: try2beme