Sub tall HTN with clear skin = death

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I was always confused why did all my peers and some niggas that I know in past managed to get laid and have gfs while I literally mogged majority of them in terms of physical and mental abilities, and they didn't live any more different life than I did, it all just happened for them naturally. I made many approaches and not a single one was a success, I can bet that they made even less approaches that I did and 1 in 5 foids would fuck with them. When you are young, you need to have success from first few approaches and that is exactly what happens to non ugly guys, while niggas like me get rejected over and over again which gives you so much negative reinforcement.

I was looking back at all of it and simply realized that they were all, without an exception, taller than me, they were HTNs facially at least where I live, none of them had any major falio, and they all had flawless skin while I was an acnecel in my teens even though we all had the same diet and lifestyle. This made them have much more positive reinforcement which compounds over the years while I was bullied as a kid. I look at HTNs and then I look at sub HTNs and it is ridiculous just how obvious the difference in dating lives is between those groups with looks being the sole factor.

It is brutal how looks are the deciding factor in this shitty life, foids literally only care about looks. It's like some invisible, greater force that prevents you from having a normal sexual life and there is absolutely nothing that you can do to change your situation. You can be physically and mentally capable, you can have money, you can be a good person, but if you are below a certain threshold of looks and height, you are cut off from 98% of foid population.

I still can't get over the fact that I was not born as a tall, clear skinned HTN, that is literally the only thing that prevented me from having a normal life...

Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and thereallegend
dnr

life begins at 2psl

The most brutal thing is there was a guy at school getting bitches and he was same height as me, all he had that was better than me was clear skin and NT.

If i had those 2 things my life would have been better