• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐’๐ฎ๐›๐Ÿ“, ๐Ÿ“'๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ (๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ...

๐’๐ฎ๐›๐Ÿ“, ๐Ÿ“'๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ (๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ)

aryan_drainer88

aryan_drainer88

Iron
I was talking to friend A who told me about how friend B (the one who got cucked) was talking to a femoid for a couple of weeks and finallly took her on a date to a restuarant .
Date went succesful until 2 days later cucked friend recieves a call from friend A where he and some "random" other guy were laughing.
Seconds later, the "random" guy grabs the phone of friend A and starts boasting about how deep and hard he fucked the girl my cucked friend went out with. Then started laughing about how cucked friend was texting the girl about a second date while she had a dick in her mouth and could not text back.:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

TLDR- My sub5 friend recieves a call from a BVLL that told him how he fucked his (sub5's) date :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Low T if the cuckold doesn't dignitymaxx and do something to either the bvll or the harlot (in roblox)

• JFL
Reactions: dbva and aryan_drainer88
I was talking to friend A who told me about how friend B (the one who got cucked) was talking to a femoid for a couple of weeks and finallly took her on a date to a restuarant .
Date went succesful until 2 days later cucked friend recieves a call from friend A where he and some "random" other guy were laughing.
Seconds later, the "random" guy grabs the phone of friend A and starts boasting about how deep and hard he fucked the girl my cucked friend went out with. Then started laughing about how cucked friend was texting the girl about a second date while she had a dick in her mouth and could not text back.:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
TLDR- My sub5 friend recieves a call from a BVLL that told him how he fucked his (sub5's) date :ROFLMAO:
It's so over