sub5 ascension progress and rate

grysonbit

grysonbit

Iron
like 20-25% bf in the after pictures so i need to lean down, after i will probably roid
my narrow frontal profile is so cooked jfl 0 definition,
any advice much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_4750.jpeg
    IMG_4750.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4746.jpeg
    IMG_4746.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4751.jpeg
    IMG_4751.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4738.jpeg
    IMG_4738.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4739.jpeg
    IMG_4739.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Codeinlover, ih8myself and 3 others
mirin eye area last photo

• +1
Reactions: grysonbit
your too pale

• +1
Are they legit for peptides ?
Don't know. Only ever bought melanotan and BAC water. Came within two days and worked so they seem pretty trustworthy

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Dont worry about your palé skin, beign tanned ir a bit darked Is only for BULLs who have very masculine facial features, you can run Niche gane for gothic girls.

• +1
yah i could probably get a little less tan and my appeal with like very nt girls would go up but my paleness sort of contrats my blue eyes and darker hair, but i could probably stand to be a bit less pale either way tbh

can someone rate me i think im mid mtn

Are you sucking in your cheeks or is your mouth just normally that small?

Your side is very good but your front isn't great

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and grysonbit
“Muh my suboptimal diet and lack of exercise during childhood stopped me from being a chad” meanwhile this obese transgender became a chad after losing weight

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5aesar, aber, counterintuitive and 1 other person
Your side is very good but your front isn't great
yah it’s so unfortunate, my side prof is like prettyboy but front is like low to mid mtn. hopefully roidmaxxing and test maxxing will improve overall bonemass so front gets better

realistically over for my front tho

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
yah it’s so unfortunate, my side prof is like prettyboy but front is like low to mid mtn. hopefully roidmaxxing and test maxxing will improve overall bonemass so front gets better

Gonial implants would save you

“Muh my suboptimal diet and lack of exercise during childhood stopped me from being a chad” meanwhile this obese transgender became a chad after losing weight
So If I get 1 MTN and 1 chad that means im low chadlite.. 🧐

Mtn but a very bad jaw and really narrow lips

Welcome to the club

like 20-25% bf in the after pictures so i need to lean down, after i will probably roid
Quit cheekbiting and show your front normally

Quit cheekbiting and show your front normally
He thinks we can't see the cheekbiting / squinting.

OP, take a proper resting face picture 3 feet away from the mirror. These pictures are horrible to rate.

I literally said I was retard
He thinks we can't see the cheekbiting / squinting.

OP, take a proper resting face picture 3 feet away from the mirror. These pictures are horrible to rate.

Gymaxxing, testmaxxing, and building neck and jaw muscles will really help you. You have a good base and now you need mass and bone

• +1
Gymaxxing, testmaxxing, and building neck and jaw muscles will really help you. You have a good base and now you need mass and bone
Cope, unless OP is still in puberty he isn't going to grow bone mass by gymmaxxing or "testmaxxing". He needs gonial implants.
I literally said I was retard
Do what I said for a proper rating. Otherwise you can keep coping with your frauded frontal profile (which by the way is lens distorted).

i just turned 18 might be cope but i think im still developing facially

i’ll take better pics, but side profile wasn’t frauded, my front profile is gonna be ass either way jfl, cheek biting or not
Cope, unless OP is still in puberty he isn't going to grow bone mass by gymmaxxing or "testmaxxing". He needs gonial implants.

Do what I said for a proper rating. Otherwise you can keep coping with your frauded frontal profile (which by the way is lens distorted).

i just turned 18 might be cope but i think im still developing facially

i’ll take better pics, but side profile wasn’t frauded, my front profile is gonna be ass either way jfl, cheek biting or not
Your frontal profile may look better when it's not lens distorted. Especially if your main concern is with your face looking narrow. Makes a drastic difference

• +1

When I say testmaxxing, I mean test, anavar, and proviron along with MK677. If he has supraphysiological levels of HGH and IGF-1, then hard chewing can improve his gonions

When I say testmaxxing, I mean test, anavar, and proviron along with MK677. If he has supraphysiological levels of HGH and IGF-1, then hard chewing can improve his gonions
I see, fair enough then. Is there any actual evidence of testosterone increasing bone mass in your face, past the point of puberty? Besides personal anecdotes?

Your frontal profile may look better when it's not lens distorted. Especially if your main concern is with your face looking narrow. Makes a drastic difference
ill take a pic but it just looks rounder, since my frontal jaw is non existent narrow is better than round

after i lean out im taking 500mg test e for 17 weeks w ai ofc

I'll be honest, I don't think bone mass is going to solve your narrow bigonial width problem. You're better off saving up for gonial implants.

That's a bit high. This isn't for bodybuilding. I would say 200-300 is enough. Surgery would benefit you after 25 if you're still unhappy, but be conservative

I actually just yelled holy shit. What a accession DID NOT expect that

• +1
That's a bit high. This isn't for bodybuilding. I would say 200-300 is enough. Surgery would benefit you after 25 if you're still unhappy, but be conservative
im doing it to improve physique as well, my physique is worse than my jaw (growing up sportless and obese) and we know what my jawlooks like jfl

I'll be honest, I don't think bone mass is going to solve your narrow bigonial width problem. You're better off saving up for gonial implants.
yah its cope realistically, might improve bone mass marginally but it will also have other benefits like physique and hairloss

im doing it to improve physique as well, my physique is worse than my jaw (growing up sportless and obese) and we know what my jawlooks like jfl
Ok, but even 300mg will have you well over the natural range, which could cause health issues or hormonal challenges

• +1
do you think pallate expander is cope

How did ya change yer gender

nigga literally just lost weight

impressive, congratulations, in the first photo I thought you were a girl

• +1
you look paralyzed on side in the last photos

• +1