SUB5 IS FREEDOM

ibzygo

ibzygo

beat my zygos till the skin starts to fall off
Think of it like this, all your time you put into hammering your zygos, thumbpulling and other looksmax related things, you had a purpose. If your only purpose was to be loved, I'm sorry but it won't work as you probably weren't born genetically gifted, at all.

For others who had also different reasons like gaining freedom, or being able to do whatever you want and still no one giving a fuck, I have good news. We all know that "chad" can get away with anything because everyone thinks of him highly. What if everyone thought of you so low they would just label you as a mentalcel or wouldnt care.

Imagine that you saw a subhuman calling every girl a bitch. Would you care? No, it would be funny itself, of course, but after thinking about it for a while you would eventually come to a conclusion that the person's life is over anyway, so why would they care about being judged? In my head it's not as bad as you think to be sub3 in terms of attractivness. Of course it's still a terrible situation to be in. If you are being hated only for your looks and it can't get worse why not just have as much "fun" as you can. Once again IT CAN'T GET WORSE.

You may think I'm just trying to cope and I will say you are right. But do you really prefer to ldar all day, every week, every month, every year until you die miserably and alone? I don't think its worth it. Just have fun, take as much drugs as you can, do whatever and die young. It's certainly a way of coping, but a good one.

0 interaction :lul:

Semen retention