sub5incel125 is a chad

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

Dogpilled again
bro ngl he mogs me hard. pretty sure he has a gf too and slays and goes to parties talking to tons of chicks.

im just basing this on yhe fact his jawline is angilar and sharp and eyes hunter and no bad features on his face

its so funny, novody is trucel besides me

@sub5incel125

• Love it
Reactions: sub5incel125
Thank you bhai I dont have a gf anymore though :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Thank you bhai I dont have a gf anymore though :feelswah:
bro u had a gf in the past and ur like 13, tf bro ur legit a slayer eating ass and fucking pussy at age 13, wtf bro u mog me so hard

• +1
bro u had a gf in the past and ur like 13, tf bro ur legit a slayer eating ass and fucking pussy at age 13, wtf bro u mog me so hard
I’m 16 right now

thank you tho bhai I appreciate the post people dont believe me because theyre jealous

• +1
thank you tho bhai I appreciate the post people dont believe me because theyre jealous
im jealous too but im allergic to copimg tbh, my brain can only see logic and truth

• +1
im jealous too but im allergic to copimg tbh, my brain can only see logic and truth
I’m working on my ascension again right now In probably 2 weeks ill be back if not better looking than I was pre haircut

• +1
I’m working on my ascension again right now In probably 2 weeks ill be back if not better looking than I was pre haircut
mirin u bro, innocent and havent looksminned urself permanently yet. if u continue looksmaxxing maybe youll mog clavicular

mirin u bro, innocent and havent looksminned urself permanently yet. if u continue looksmaxxing maybe youll mog clavicular
I’m getting buccal fat removal once I’m 19 I need 3000 saved up

• +1
I’m getting buccal fat removal once I’m 19 I need 3000 saved up
i have 4000 saved up rn what should i get? im thinking rhino or filler or steroids

• +1