Sub8 males are finished - Oof Doofy slaughtered by this TikTok

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended

Women above a 6/10 according to this TikTok (keep in my mind every women thinks she’s a 8 on a bad day) shouldn’t date ugly guys (translation: ugly=sub8) cause guess why…

Ugly guys (sub8 males) will cheat on her????

She says and I quote “only date hot and confident guys” (over for non statusmaxxed chadlite+)
16D7046D 7E0D 4EBB AE84 AB1014AF7160

We as a male species are finished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, one job away, Deleted member 17345 and 11 others
16D7046D 7E0D 4EBB AE84 AB1014AF7160

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, ascension and LightSkinNoob
Yeah?
As if the "hot confident guy" WON'T cheat?? :ROFLMAO:
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep, Deprived and 12 others
Yeah?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
Legit her theory is giga retarded.

If anything the hot guy will cheat more because he knows his options and can easily attract other women to cheat on.

The ugly guy on the other hand doesn’t even have these options to cheat in the first place

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, Mateusz74 and 7 others
i want to stab her huge upper eyelids and long midface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and MakinMogReturns

If anything the hot guy will cheat more because he knows his options and can easily attract other women to cheat on.

The ugly guy on the other hand doesn’t even have these options to cheat in the first place
The hamsters wheel is infinite in the foid brain

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Dystopian, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
so only HTNs (in her eyes ofc) are worth of reproducing. Brutal. Prob she means 5+PSL 6'+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart and LightSkinNoob
so only HTNs (in her eyes ofc) are worth of reproducing. Brutal. Prob she means 5+PSL 6'+
HTN without a good pheno is nothing but shit on the pavement for the average Becky, fat landwhales and femcel only.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, EverythingMattersCel, fogdart and 1 other person
the 'hot and confident guy' won't cheat cuz he will never settle for your LTB ass jfl he'll just pump and dump

keep neighing horsemaxxed becky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep, Deleted member 18776 and 8 others
i want to stab her huge upper eyelids and long midface
She looks like a fucking horse and she probably thinks she’s a 10/10

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, ErbCel and LightSkinNoob
She looks like a fucking horse and she probably thinks she’s a 10/10
Her SMV is around that, you’d think your a 10/10 if you got 99+ likes in 15 minutes and match with every swipe.

99% of the forum would beg to LTR her.

Females won, we’re all fucking finished, it’s over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, GreyFoxcel, thegoat and 7 others
this bitch isn't even hot lol, who is she to roast 6/10 guys

Yeah?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Women think it is justified when Chad cheats. Like how dare a normie or sub5 cheat on her? The main reason why women date normie and sub5 men is for emotional stability and security so cheating as a normie/sub5 just dismantles their whole ego and self esteem. Women know that they are doing normie/sub5 men a favor by dating them that's why they don't even hesitate to break up or treat them like shit at the slightest inconvenience in the relationship.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Chadeep, greeneyedsubhuman and 2 others
Bhai, women are above ugly men. I didn't say it. Just let them talk in a space where no one is going to judge them. It will come straight from the whore-ses mouth.

• So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Oofy doofy pill is IT tier coping

• +1
Reactions: 444
At best 5 means sub8

dont care i fuck my gf every two days:Comfy:

View attachment 1789051

Women above a 6/10 according to this TikTok (keep in my mind every women thinks she’s a 8 on a bad day) shouldn’t date ugly guys (translation: ugly=sub8) cause guess why…

Ugly guys (sub8 males) will cheat on her????

She says and I quote “only date hot and confident guys” (over for non statusmaxxed chadlite+)
View attachment 1789053

We as a male species are finished
its just one tiktok man :feelsthink: stop going on fucking tiktok and go outside

Her description of events is accurate, in a way. If you get a gf with high SMV and you’re not Chad you’re always going to be hyperaware that it’s only a matter of time before she ups sticks (it is even if you’re Chad, but it takes more to unseat you). You have to keep your options open, so you have to actively farm more prospects elsewhere to replace her when she leaves, making the landing ‘softer’. So if the hot guy is looking to cheat and the not hot guy is too, you may as well get cheated on by a good-looking guy! I have the same view re: girls.

Also the validation-seeking phenomenon she describes is misdiagnosed, what she’s really describing is habituation — for men and women alike, once we’ve ‘got’ the person we become bored and other people seem more exciting. Good evidence of this is that people tend to let themselves go in LTRs.

How is this news to this forum? Oh i fucking now why. Because you tardies have been slowly brainwashed by all the muh i see normies slay bro, blackpill is exaggerated bro, NT is king bro posts that have been tainting this forum for a while now @CEO of Sex you caused this shit

8ACFD3F7 54EB 4605 852E 55216EDD7465
2E3F4B97 BC7A 4C10 ADC8 EB4DB2D40029
Her looks Mach

How is this news to this forum? Oh i fucking now why. Because you tardies have been slowly brainwashed by all the muh i see normies slay bro, blackpill is exaggerated bro, NT is king bro posts that have been tainting this forum for a while now @CEO of Sex you caused this shit
It's true. Everyone fucks everyone in 2022. Only total subhumans are excluded from the 24/7 fuckfest that is modern western society

SHE'S RIGHT!!!!!
I used to be a inkw, nowadays when I'm Chadlight I'm still haunted by this fact that for the rest of my life I will always need new girls to validate myself. Even if I find a decent GF I will always need a new 19 year old to prove myself

Incel civil war is next.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back