[Subatomic BlackPill] Fatcels are Incels! not Volcels, only 1 in 210 succeeds!!! (Fatcels DO NOT ENTER)

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Study

Probability of an Obese Person Attaining Normal Body Weight: Cohort Study Using Electronic Health Records

Results. During a maximum of 9 years’ follow-up, 1283 men and 2245 women attained normal body weight. In simple obesity (body mass index = 30.0–34.9 kg/m2), the annual probability of attaining normal weight was 1 in 210 for men and 1 in 124 for women, increasing to 1 in 1290 for men and 1 in 677 for women with morbid obesity (body mass index = 40.0–44.9 kg/m2).

Sources

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE FATCELS?

If you are a fatcel or were a fatcel you CAN lose weight but maintaining that weight is IMPOSSIBLE. NO matter how much you exercise and diet IT IS FUTILE! FATCELS ARE TRUECELS, LOSING WEIGHT PERMANENTLY IS IMPOSSIBLE!

EVERYONE HERE THAT IS MAKING FUN OF FATCELS, remember they can only LDAR there is no CURE.

LOSING weight will WRECK your body you will not only have loose disgusting skin but your hormonal balance is completely jacked up. All those years of having estrogen rich fat DESTROYED your body. And that's not even mentioning the years of mental abuse, that is even harder to recover from!

IT TRULY IS OVER

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Kingkellz
Posts 1

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
worst first post ive ever seen

kys

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, justanothergymcell, Deleted member 3962 and 8 others
Hello Nibba

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Pendejo
nebro, nibber, neber

Absolutely shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hello Nibba

Who is Nibba? Genuine question? Maybe a mod or admin can vouch that i am not an alt? I am an OG poster on PSL though, so my posting style is essential to be in this format. I know it's a bit hyperbolic but the message is genuine and the results are jarring.

Being overweight for many years is basically impossible to recover from. The reason we divert so much attention to those that do so successfully is because they are extreme outliers. The exception not the rule.

Problem with fatcels is if they lose it they will have shitty loose skin.

>If you are a fatcel or were a fatcel you CAN lose weight but maintaining that weight is IMPOSSIBLE. NO matter how much you exercise and diet IT IS FUTILE!

no.

I guess I did the 'impossible' then. Shit thread kys.

• +1
Reactions: Fubarcel, FatJattMofo, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
I guess I did the 'impossible' then. Shit thread kys.

How overweight were you and for how long have you maintained the weight? The scope of this study is over several years, plenty of people maintain their weight loss for 1-3-5 years but after a certain amount of time it always comes back.

I hope you don't regain it, but the odds are against you.

also they are mentally f**ked from years of being bullied

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
just fapped

How overweight were you and for how long have you maintained the weight? The scope of this study is over several years, plenty of people maintain their weight loss for 1-3-5 years but after a certain amount of time it always comes back.

I hope you don't regain it, but the odds are against you.
~25kg overweight

how i looked like as a kid 12yo,
21yo when I had already started ~7months of weightloss and I wanted to track progress of how I was looking,
recent picture (24yo).

so lost it for 3 years now while I was fat for first 21 years of my life. My parents are trash and taught me to stuff myself with shitfood since I was young (they still try). I don't see it coming back any time soon since I moved out and cook my own food.

I never knew a guy who was overweight in his childhood and that is now normal weight. I know a lot of girls that lost fat tho

Retarded thread

a fatcel that is exposed to blackpill is probably 100x more likely to lose the weight than a normie fatass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583