Subhuman curry bitch stares at me on bus

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Bald is beautiful
Women often discuss how uncomfortable it is to be stared at by men on public transport.

Obviously lookism niggas will go thermonuclear at any mention of girls suffering, so they say "if Chad did it, you wouldn't mind! You'd be wet!"
"It's not sexual assault!"

And they are right in both cases.

But as I am writing this, a true subhuman is staring at me. She looks away whenever I look at her and smiles. She is Indian, she looks like shit and she fucking stinks. She is about 40 so I would classify her as old.

If It was a white becky doing it then I would be fully erect, but instead I am disgusted.

I am not fearful, but I can imagine if I was a weak, small woman, being stared at by an ogre subhuman that thought he had a chance with me, I would be fearful as fuck.

Day by day, I have more sympathy for women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Xangsane and diditeverbegin
People here don’t seem to realize lookism goes both ways and is innate ofc women are afraid of some sub5 who could easily harm them

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Rhinoplastyordie
People here don’t seem to realize lookism goes both ways and is innate ofc women are afraid of some sub5 who could easily harm them
I wish the uk replaced curry bitches with latinas or menas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Rhinoplastyordie and 1 other person
I wish the uk replaced curry bitches with latinas or menas
Latinas tend to stink as well from my experience.

They overuse perfume to mask it but I see them for what they really are. A stinky bitch

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back