Subhuman got cucked on TikTok

T

The Grinch

Custom title
I was watching a TikTok live stream where this thugmaxxed Chad was flirting with a drunk roastie and she was totally into him, when suddenly a delusional subhuman joined to tell the Chad some very unnecessary information, just because he wanted to be part of the conversation (what an idiot).

The roastie screamed and told the subhuman to fuck off multiple times and "what is this guy doing here, fuck off dude“, he then got angry and started to insult her, then Chad told him to fuck off.

Subhuman asked, why you attacking me, yo

The Chad responded with: Because you are insulting a woman, now fuck off.

The subhuman didn’t know how to leave the live, he tried but was still in the live and the roastie kept telling him to fuck off.

Then the roastie got so happy, seeing the subhuman mad, she almost started to cry out of joy

That was so brutal to watch.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 24593 and Deleted member 16369
I was watching a TikTok live stream where this thugmaxxed Chad was flirting with a drunk roastie and she was totally into him, when suddenly a delusional subhuman joined to tell the Chad some very unnecessary information, just because he wanted to be part of the conversation (what an idiot).

The roastie screamed and told the subhuman to fuck off multiple times and "what is this guy doing here, fuck off dude“, he then got angry and started to insult her, then Chad told him to fuck off.

Subhuman asked, why you attacking me, yo

The Chad responded with: Because you are insulting a woman, now fuck off.

The subhuman didn’t know how to leave the live, he tried but was still in the live and the roastie kept telling him to fuck off.

Then the roastie got so happy, seeing the subhuman mad, she almost started to cry out of joy

That was so brutal to watch.
You grinch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back