Subhuman Indian Doctor Says Eating Beef Causes "Colon Cancer"

S

sethrogers560@gmail

Banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, TheDarkEnigma, lemonnz and 2 others
Nooooooo! A whopping 17% increase to the risk of 1 type of cancer???? No way I'm ever eating such a cancer-causing trash food!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, LegitUser, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Psyop happening just in time as all European governments are attempting to get farmers to cull cattle herds to reach "climate goals" when in reality they want to take beef off the shelves since Europe will be importing half a billion Indians who believe that cows are "sacred" and shouldn't be eaten.
Reducing cattle herds also frees up vast areas of farmland on which shitty ethnic food can be grown or housing for ethnics can be built.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1 and lemonnz
"This is Dr. Pal Manickam gastroenterologist from kaalifornia🇮🇳💃"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, Deleted member 19620 and mvp2v1
He’s right. Inb4 muh currycel cope. Look at you now back to me sadly you isn’t me call that shut old spice

Last edited:
eat the bugs live in the pod

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Hindu propaganda. Are you suprised?

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
why is indian culture so subhuman

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
Jfl, the healthiest part of the Standard Pajeet Diet™ is the shit and cow piss they consume

why is indian culture so subhuman
Not a single fkin nutritious meal. And so many Indians coping Muh INDAIAN PHOODDA BESTTA SARRRR INDAIAN KAAREEEE BESTTA SARRRR. Your shitty soy curries are the reason you're a 5'5 manlet struggling to find a landwhale in the west you fucking pajeet. Muhhhh I am vegetarian muhhhh I save animal muhhhh indian kalchar so goood sarrrrrrrr indus vallii oldest civilization sarrrrrrrrrr we are da basttt sarrrrr.

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and N8verBegan
I mean fucking eggs are banned in many state government schools because "muh Sanatan hindu curry only need leaves, aryan genes saar"

Indian veg Hindus are the most subhuman of them all