Subhuman kike foid has unbelievable dating standards

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Just watch this one part of the video:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You think you'll only be attracted to the top 10% of these men... but you don't even consider how many of them will be attracted to you? Even when you are a post wall bloated subhuman? In your mind all of them will be willing to take you and you can just choose????
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Can this woman stop talking about how she is jewish ffs

thats true though women are looking at very narrow range thats why ive always been an advocate for running niche game

submissive cowboy western sub4 pegging cuck game etc

• +1
Reactions: xit
thats true though women are looking at very narrow range thats why ive always been an advocate for running niche game

submissive cowboy western sub4 pegging cuck game etc
niche game is life

also are you from seattle

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
niche game is life

also are you from seattle
no i live in south florida but if i was in seattle id run some sub4 cowboy-western pegging cuck game

• +1
Reactions: xit
Just watch this one part of the video:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You think you'll only be attracted to the top 10% of these men... but you don't even consider how many of them will be attracted to you? Even when you are a post wall bloated subhuman? In your mind all of them will be willing to take you and you can just choose????
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Bro this ain't shitm
I legit know an 60-70 year old grandma, who believe people are still interested in her and want to date her/fuck her etc.