Subhuman manlet dating a gigastacy (Crazy)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island

Unbelievable @Manletmachine @forevergymcelling @Squirtle @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Xangsane, rand anon and 7 others
@Gengar she is from Netherlands too

Unless I see a pic of them kissing together I refuse to believe this is real

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, lebronjames23, watah and 21 others
Unless I see a pic of them kissing together I refuse to believe this is real
He only smashed her once
Yeah this was just her friend

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Post her without fakeup

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and MoggerM
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, SA7, kanderior and 2 others
she's behind 7 layers of filters as well.
Something an incel would say but your not one. I can tell from your av

Anyways how is she frauding like crazy? I might have picked the worse pics of her but she does fog hard. I posted this because a couple like this is like 1 in a million

Prostitute

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, murdah, rand anon and 4 others
Anyways how is she frauding like crazy?

is it not obvious? all of her photos have this blush filter and are air-brushed to death, her skin does not have a single pore.

even the collarbone in this picture is edited, it looks so strange.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim, Deleted member 64942 and 4 others
she's behind 7 layers of filters as well.
Fr bro. I’ve been noticing foids in IG who use AI face filters and use shit like push up bras, stuffing their bras with fake tits etc.

So you have legit HTBs with mediocre body can superficial appear as stacy on IG.

Of course the girl in OP has an onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: Orc

is it not obvious? all of her photos have this blush filter and are air-brushed to death, her skin does not have a single pore.

yeah most of her pics are frauded af, they look almost AI-generated. There are some slightly less frauded ones (but they still are) which kind give you an idea of what her face actually looks like, and she's definitely not a gigastacy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
just dont be greek thery

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
yeah most of her pics are frauded af, they look almost AI-generated. There are some slightly less frauded ones (but still are) which give you an idea of what her face actually looks like, and she's definitely not as pretty as she looks in most of them
View attachment 2830834
Still looks great imo

Gigastacy in the slums of only fans

• JFL
Reactions: SA7
Wtf looks like 2 different people
yeah I've seen some scary stuff with makeup and photo filters. The frauding the average male looksmaxxer does is nothing compared to what the average normie woman does. Be very suspicious when you see a woman where 90% of her photos are heavily smoothed/airbrushed, no actually pretty woman does that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SA7 and flippasav
@SubhumanCurrycel at it again from time to time

ANd yet you incels still choose to cope. A real breathing Looskmax.org user is dating this 'Giga.. okay lets be real, this girl is barely a Stacy' ..

@Skywalker Never forget your misogyny made you incel.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, rand anon and flippasav
@SubhumanCurrycel at it again from time to time

ANd yet you incels still choose to cope. A real breathing Looskmax.org user is dating this 'Giga.. okay lets be real, this girl is barely a Stacy' ..

@Skywalker Never forget your misogyny made you incel.
Tbh I over exaggerated by calling her a “gigastacy” because it’s very rare to see a couple like this.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
That's me done for the day

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Tbh I over exaggerated by calling her a “gigastacy” because it’s very rare to see a couple like this.
Sigma rule #23: Clickbait the incel with disparity. Mirin' strat - @forevergymcelling maybe you can learn a thing or two you lil Tyler Maher gymcel manlet-

• +1
Sigma rule #23: Clickbait the incel with disparity. Mirin' strat - @forevergymcelling maybe you can learn a thing or two you lil Tyler Maher gymcel manlet-
He only sees the negatives. Women would rather be with a 5’2 indian janitor with good personality than a 6’4 aryan warlord with bad personality

You tell him

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Jfl, maybe she is into the dominant shit and wants a good boy cuck to kiss her feet and pay for all the shit. He probably got 💰 tho.

Fr bro. I’ve been noticing foids in IG who use AI face filters and use shit like push up bras, stuffing their bras with fake tits etc.

So you have legit HTBs with mediocre body can superficial appear as stacy on IG.

Of course the girl in OP has an onlyfans
what are ai face filters

• +1
what are ai face filters
Kinda like a deep fake but it just turns whoever into a stacy version of themselves. I think they render them frame by frame or something because they are much more convincing than the shitty IG and Snapchat filters.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Kinda like a deep fake but it just turns whoever into a stacy version of themselves. I think they render them frame by frame or something because they are much more convincing than the shitty IG and Snapchat filters.
Basically faceapp?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Just a lil frauding

Unbelievable @Manletmachine @forevergymcelling @Squirtle @ConfusedBolivian

1. She has OnlyFans (JFL)
2. Do you really think they're dating?
probably clickbait nigger

@Gengar hello?

Wifi in the train is dogshit. Can't see right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and flippasav
why do you care so much about this random bitch

Get your ass home bhai you will be shocked
That's where I'm headed. I should be home around midnight or so. I has a 20 minute delay. Joever for me.

• +1