subhuman posturecels

roping3264

roping3264

Kraken
how did you fix it i have death tier anterior pelvic tilt i believe i can gain2 foot from fixing this deformed spine

• +1
Reactions: Banasura and Mio
jfl everytime i use this cope section i have to swallow 0pill just make offtopic main section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Mio and Sens
how did you fix it i have death tier anterior pelvic tilt i believe i can gain2 foot from fixing this deformed spine
Look into WWB movmed flobility y and pri. Personaly I think that there is not only craniofacial dystrophy but also dystrophy of the body (focusing on collapsed rib age). And that the solution may be in breathing.

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
Look into WWB movmed flobility y and pri. Personaly I think that there is not only craniofacial dystrophy but also dystrophy of the body (focusing on collapsed rib age). And that the solution may be in breathing.
Same exercises as 30 day posture programs tbh hope it can fix it

train lower back dont be low iq

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and roping3264
Do you recommend any app

Do you recommend any app
i recommend this machine , in case you cant find one just do it standing up and leaning forward
also, use weights. This is very important. But start with small

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
bookmarked my subhuman posture probably explains why i got shorter

ok ill try some 30 day app and report if i get any height gain

• +1
Reactions: Sens
pics or larp

i used to introduce coins into my ass when i was a kid

jaw surgery

small mandible = forward head posture = anterior pelvic tilt

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Same bad posture kills my height but is uncomfortable otherwise, don’t care tho, not like I leave my room often.